4-2-3-1 Formation - The Invincibles - Manchester United

we need an update for version 19.2 ... we are more at version 19.1! must wake up! and it no longer works with the new update because sigames to changed updated the match engine
Hi mate,
I already checked and the tac is still working with the lastest patch.

hello my guy I tried it with Chelsea I'm 6th in the league and I lost 6.3 against City at home ..

No worries test I hope it will work with all teams all as the original version! I hope you download it tonight to enjoy this weekend! Thank you my friend !

version 19.1.5 no longer exists !!!!!! we are now on version 19.2!

i tested with roma
6N16SZQXzFzdv6zflw0AAAAAMGIFSpIHAAAAAABDQZIHAAAAAEBPSPIAAAAAAOgJSR4AAAAAAD15lEn+HyvFfOllxRfqAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC
View attachment 27014

Last edited:
Did Pogba play just the DLP-D? Most I've ever seen anyone get out of him goals wise for Pogba on 19

Did Pogba play just the DLP-D? Most I've ever seen anyone get out of him goals wise for Pogba on 19
Yep. I set him play with Herrera or Fred because they are good at BBM, along with Pogba with high passing skill and he played great on DLP-D. I already set him play AMC by some matches but it could not work like DLP-D, beside Mata played really good with 31 assists.

I did six months with the tactics and in mid-season it's not famous .... I'm currently 6th 8 defeat 10 draws and some victories .... I do not understand

Yep. I set him play with Herrera or Fred because they are good at BBM, along with Pogba with high passing skill and he played great on DLP-D. I already set him play AMC by some matches but it could not work like DLP-D, beside Mata played really good with 31 assists.

I'd think Pogba would work as a BBM more than the DLP-D