View attachment 315663
View attachment 315662

Instructions.
View attachment 315661

Match Training.
Pre Season.
Start of pre season.
View attachment 315659
Start this 2 weeks before the start of the season.
View attachment 315660
Start of the season.
View attachment 315656
When you have more than one game in a weekView attachment 315658

Teamtalk.

Home:
(this is my own little trick I use and have implemented with great success)

Assertive:

Just go out there and relax and play your natural game, the result will come

=============================================

Away:
(this is my own little trick I use and have implemented with great success)

Passionate
:
Just go out there and relax and play your natural game, the result will come

Images.

Last edited:
Have been waiting for a 4-2-3-1 tactic for fm 15 :) and u make it with my team since 1999, I'm gonna test it mate!

for this version let the assistant manager do them. They are on my to do list

Gk defend.
2x fullbacks attack.
2x central defenders defensive
1x deep lying playmaker defend.
1x box to box mid support
2x inside forwards support
1x attaking mid attack
1x advanced forward attack.

Divock Origi plays on the left he is amazing when cutting in from the wing

What are your opposition instructions if you use any? And do you recommend left footed AMR and right footed AML?

@wicksy360 i leave the opposition instructions to the assistant manager for now but will be adding it later in the next updates

i recommend left footed AMR and right footed AML if you want them to score more goals or right footed AMR or left footed AML to get good crosses into the box for your forward to score

with 7 games to go ...i'm currently 2nd in the league behind chelsea by 9 points......started using this tactic in about November of the season and only lost 3 games .......so far so good....can't complain....

PS: i'm using Arsenal and Welbeck has 27 goals......Sanchez 21......Giroud 15..... Podolski 13...Ox 9 ......Bought James Wilson from Man U. and score 2 on his debut

Will test this with a low league team later today, probably with Kidderminster or Wrexham.

I'm near the end of the season will update the home page with more images.

@Mrswiss876 I'm glad its working for another team since im only testing with liverpool.

@syklisten that sounds great would love to see how it works with low league teams

View attachment 331671
I like it. Scoring a lot of goals and good attacking. But this team have to bad defenders, to slow and bad positioning. Maybe I give it a try again when full game is released, doing several changes to the lineup every game because of injuries is not makeing it easier. The last game both my first team GK was unavailable.

I didn't sign any players, only picking a team and playing some games.

Edit: Eh, I wasnt supposed to use "MoyesIsTheOne" anymore :p Made a new username when I was at work, forgot to log in with the new one home :p

Last edited:
Hey friend i want to ask you something because i cant win any match with other tactics...plz tell me this tactic works on PAOK of greek superlague!Thanks