What is different?

I have been playing with the original tactic. Beeing i small semi-pro team I have found it to be both heaven and ****. Sometimes all at once. I am creating a lot og chances, but not scoring enough. And I am conceding a lot of goals. Sometimes the opposition can get two CCCs and two goals.

The player roles are different. A few more team instruction.

Right and left backs will close down better and get tackles in to stop the wingers.

Inside forwards i have changed to Raumdeuter they seem to get into better goal scoring positions.

This tactic works for me for far haven't done a full season with it yet work in progress you could say :)

Just to clarify...do you guys still see the "this is a beta version" in the game? my version is 15.0.3

No, thats the last beta update. The latest version is 15.1.1. You may need to update manually via steam, or, depending where you bought it, get a full release steam code from the vendor you purchased from.

for all those that still see "this is beta version".
If the game have not updated on steam yet, this means you will need to insert you're cd key on steam for a confirmation you got the full version.
This is crapp considering if you have beta you already have ordered full game, but non the less it might be needed.

i got my cd in mail today, and i isnrted code and game updated. sweeet :)

Feel really dumb now, got the key in my mail (in trash folder for some reason) but the game works now and will test with liverpool. Balotelli/borini up front. Sturridge right winger and sterling left winger with coutinho in the middle. Should work out just fine

6 games into my season with Guiseley in the old Skrill North league... We went 2-0 to start the season 2-1 over Leamington and 3-1 over Stockport before we tied Worcester 3-3 T and then lost 3-2, 2-1, 2-1 to AFC Flyde, Gainsborough, Gloucester. Keep in mind injuries have been a very big factor for our club as we currently have 4-5 players out due to injuries and subs are very limited as we have very limited funds and not alot of people on our U21 squad. will keep you posted on how well my club does with this tactic..

Update:

Since above i have played 5 games went 3-3 T to Brackley, 1-0 W over Colwyn Bay, 3-1 L to Hednesford and 4-4 T to Oxford City who was 1st place and 3-1 W over Stocksbridge. Also since above i have also gone out and gotten a few loans who help with all of the injuries as well.

Last edited:
6 games into my season with Guiseley in the old Skrill North league... We went 2-0 to start the season 2-1 over Leamington and 3-1 over Stockport before we tied Worcester 3-3 T and then lost 3-2, 2-1, 2-1 to AFC Flyde, Gainsborough, Gloucester. Keep in mind injuries have been a very big factor for our club as we currently have 4-5 players out due to injuries and subs are very limited as we have very limited funds and not alot of people on our U21 squad. will keep you posted on how well my club does with this tactic..

Update:

Since above i have played 5 games went 3-3 T to Brackley, 1-0 W over Colwyn Bay, 3-1 L to Hednesford and 4-4 T to Oxford City who was 1st place and 3-1 W over Stocksbridge. Also since above i have also gone out and gotten a few loans who help with all of the injuries as well.
Did it work lower league?

Hate to be the bearer of bad news. Using this tactic with Arsenal currently and have not had any success lost to Lille 6-2 on agg and haven't scored any goals in the league. I have bought Depay, Barbosa, Romero, Balanta & Sold Podolski, Giroud, Flamini and a few younger players. Finding that my inside forwards are not helping in defence at all and dropping deep they do not really attack with any real pace and seem to be just jogging around no real fluidity in attack.

Will try the updated version

Finished 1st season with United at 3rd place. Good tactic for home games (every tactic does good in home games) but awful away games, even when I make some changes to the mentality and instructions I still lose every single away game to top teams and only manage to get some lucky *** 4-3 wins against weaker teams. I've also tried some other tactics and had the same problem, away games seem very tough this year :(

midfielders seems not to be doing enough in attack or defending

New version as been added to the first page and also updated a few things on there. will add more images later

New version as been added to the first page and also updated a few things on there. will add more images later

I'll give it a go when I'm next on. I've been using whatever version you had on here on Friday evening just after the full game was launched. That version has proved successful in as much as I won all my games, but I've been playing as England. My six or so victories have come against easier opposition. Despite the easy games, I've not been able to keep a clean sheet yet, my games have been 4-2, 5-2, 4-3, 5-1, my lowest scoring game has been 3-1 I think.

I'm having issues with this away from home, and have lost three games already. 2-1, 2-1, and 4-1. I've tried to not play with a high defensive line, but it's not really working. What do you suggest? Playing with Arsenal btw!

I'm having issues with this away from home, and have lost three games already. 2-1, 2-1, and 4-1. I've tried to not play with a high defensive line, but it's not really working. What do you suggest? Playing with Arsenal btw!

Try counter when away from home maybe this might work

Have tried it seems good - espacially at home. But as MartinF mentions - you need another away.
Maybe try one of ChristianEriksen's

Here is a new version I have been working on. I'm getting good away results as well as at home but it needs testers. If you would like to give this a good please post screen shots and results.

4-2-3-1 Hellstorm77 V3.tac

Results from when i started to use this update

View attachment 326874

Last edited:
Dude! Nice tactic!! I usually don´t test or use other than my tactics. But i needed to try new things all my wins are 1-0 o 2-1 with less than 10 shots at goal and 1 or 2 ccc´s.

Now check this out!
View attachment 326811

I´m playing with Gelsenkirchen! Nice congrats on this tactic. I won 1-0 but because i had my left back Red Carded after the goal! and i tweaked to 4-2dm-3cm and contain, even like that i still got 4 more ccc´s

Here is a new version I have been working on. I'm getting good away results as well as at home but it needs testers. If you would like to give this a good please post screen shots and results.

4-2-3-1 Hellstorm77 V3.tac

Results from when i started to use this update

View attachment 710723

Loving those results against Arsenal. ;)

Will give this a go in my A.C. Milan save as I love a 4231 tactic.

Also, you should probably updated your OP with the new tactic. That way people aren't page searching for it. Just easier that way. :)

in this new update is the striker a false nine cause when i downloaded it the striker went to a false 9 and the two cm went dwon to a dm