Currently testing this tactic out with Shrewsbury in League 2 ......mixed results so far but still pressing on.....

2 games into the season.... Win 1 and lost 1

was going to use this for the old skrill north league i know its changed to a different name now.... anyone test it with lower leagues yet and if so whats the results so far

was wondering do u have your assistant setup the individual player trainings?

Started a save with Leeds. Started with my own tactic, won all friendlies, and all was looking good, until leaguestart, but then lost 3 of 4 first games. Changed to this tac, and then played the next 20-25 league without losing(don't remember exactly). Can do some screenshots when I get home from work. But do remember being top of the league in beginning of february :)

was wondering do u have your assistant setup the individual player trainings?

No i do the training myself i have always done it that way.

Just training each player for the right position ie in the formation box to box training him box to box same for all

This tactic was doing wonders for me until the 15.0.3 patch. Was really enjoying watching the games & you've used my favourite formation. But then it seemed like the games became a struggle after the patch, went from having twice as many shots & clear cut chances as opponents, to them having twice as many shots & clear cut chances as me! And my goals seemed to be lucky/flukes.

Did you experience anything like this & done any tweaks at all?

Yeah i have experienced that after the patch. I'm working on a tweak for it. Its looking good higher goal scoring. I'm going to test it over the weekend once the full games comes out maybe monday i will update the tactic

Yeah i have experienced that after the patch. I'm working on a tweak for it. Its looking good higher goal scoring. I'm going to test it over the weekend once the full games comes out maybe monday i will update the tactic

Excellent looking forward to seeing your work. I've switched to another tactic for now which is bringing success, but not as enjoyable as this was pre-patch.

I'm thinking that maybe moving the Att-Mid to a Def-Mid position may help, but the Att-Mid was the best player, scoring & creating for fun, so not sure.

Anyone tested on the full game yet? Still waiting for my cd.. :'(

i think with the full game out Hellstorm said he would post a revamed verison

Thanks for this tactics, in 2 seasons I won 2 Liga and 1 Copa Del Rey (+1 Champions League Finale loose against Munich).
I finish the 2nd season with 152 goals in Liga.

View attachment 330474

Hi guys

I will be looking that the old tactic i posted on the first page and also the tweaks i have made it see what results i get

What is different?

I have been playing with the original tactic. Beeing i small semi-pro team I have found it to be both heaven and ****. Sometimes all at once. I am creating a lot og chances, but not scoring enough. And I am conceding a lot of goals. Sometimes the opposition can get two CCCs and two goals.

there is no .tac file in download. Only a Hellstorm 4-2-3-1 .fmf file, am i doing something wrong?

.fmf is the new format. Just import it from your tactics screen.

ah ok :)

sorry for edit. Still can't find it. Blank window in the hellstorm tactic folder. The last tactic worked fine. I Will try to redownload and see if that helps. Cheers lads

Just to clarify...do you guys still see the "this is a beta version" in the game? my version is 15.0.3