Dejanus

Reaction score
Hey guys. After months playing and failing to get some results with my Inter squad i have made this tactic with the help of the tactic 4-2-3-1 amc changed created by AKASH. The results are simply amazing. I'm on half season with Inter laying on the first spot in SERIE A with 14 victories from 14 matches played which is simply amazing because i have average squad with many young players.

THANKS TO AKASH FOR MAKING THE TACTIC 4-2-3-1 AMC CHANGED

ALL CREDITS GO TO HIM

THE TACTIC

This is tactic that will give you a lot of goals and at the same time you will not allow much goals.For example on half season i have managed to score 45 goals on 15 mathes and i have allowed only 3 goals with my Inter squad. It is good on possession too and will give you more than 57% possession in every game.

TRAINING

Trough preseason if you have many new players you should set your general training - team cohesion at very high and match training - teamwork ; if you don't have new players set match training to - tactics only ;
When the season starts because FM 2013 is not plug and play and is using very realistic match engine set your general and match training by the needs of your team. For example when my team is scoring small amount of goals i have my match training at att. movement or att. set pieces. When I'm conceding goals i train def. set pieces. So look what your team needs and set your training.

I USE NO SHOUTS, NO OPPOSITION INSTRUCTIONS.

THE RESULTS

The results are simply amazing. After 15 matches i have 15 victories with 45 goals scored and only 3 allowed in SERIE A. I'm on the top of the table with 11 point more than Milan on the second place but they have 3 matches more than me. In EUROPA LEAGUE i have finished first in my group with 6 victories from 6 matches and i have scored 18 goals and conceded only 3.

CLICK ON THE LINK TO DOWNLOAD THIS TACTIC >>>>> 4-2-3-1 Inter's Perfection.tac <<<<<<

If this don't work for you don't blame me or yourself because the game is very unpredictable :))))

FEEL FREE TO COMMENT AND TWEAK THIS TACTIC TO MAKE IT BETTER

Last edited:
with the help of the tactic 4-2-3-1 amc changed created by some guy on this forum.

1) please give the credit to the original tactic creator if you took his tactic and made even a thousand changes!
2) have you asked the original tactic creator if you could upload the tweaked version of his tactic?

please include this information otherwise I will delete the tactic and post, this is the correct thing to do mate.. not just saying some guys tactic...

thanks!

1) please give the credit to the original tactic creator if you took his tactic and made even a thousand changes!
2) have you asked the original tactic creator if you could upload the tweaked version of his tactic?

please include this information otherwise I will delete the tactic and post, this is the correct thing to do mate.. not just saying some guys tactic...

thanks!

I don't know who made it and i can not find the post i have searched for that guy but i can not find him

I don't know who made it and i can not find the post i have searched for that guy but i can not find him

I suggest you do mate :)

I do not take kindly to people using others tactics and making a tweak here and there and uploading claiming it to be their "own" even worse, without giving the original creator credit...

I suggest you do mate :)

I do not take kindly to people using others tactics and making a tweak here and there and uploading claiming it to be their "own" even worse, without giving the original creator credit...

I'm telling that i can not find that guy, and i didn't made tweak here and there i have changed almost everything because i didn't getting the results with that tactic. The only thing that i didn't changed are width and tempo in tactics -> Team.

Do you make any changes to the tactic, shouts etc during the game if your either:

- trying to get a goal
- defend a lead

or do you just leave it as it is?

Well done by the way!

Last edited:
Do you make any changes to the tactic, shouts etc during the game if your either:

- trying to get a goal
- defend a lead

or do you just leave it as it is?

Well done by the way!

I just leave it as it is but you can try with shouts. If you are getting better results post them and the shouts you have used

dejanus, any chance you could talk a bit about the preferred players, style of play, how goals should be being scored, etc, as you haven't put player positions and whatnot thank you

Anyone actually tried this tactic for another team than Inter? Please :)

dejanus, any chance you could talk a bit about the preferred players, style of play, how goals should be being scored, etc, as you haven't put player positions and whatnot thank you
The only thing that matters is that you should have the right players for all positions. You mast have good inside forwards,on left side right footed on right side left footed that is a must, Also they must have good shooting skills because this tactic will not give you many CCC. The most of the goals that my team scored are from long shots. Also you must have good Ball wining mid. who can defend and score goals. These are the most important things. I have weak defence with two young players in Juan Jesus and Andrea Ranoccia but still i have conceded only 3 goals in 18 matches so far

Last edited:
Dejanus... could u tell us match preparation,do u use same routine all season or u change when u play against small/big team? and what about team talks? Ty

Dejanus... could u tell us match preparation,do u use same routine all season or u change when u play against small/big team? and what about team talks? Ty
I have all ready explained about match prep and about general training mate. Because FM2013 is not plug and play you should give your team the training they need. You need to train your team weaknesses. For me this is working perfect in the pre season my general training was team cohesion on very high and match training was set to tactics only because i have only two new players, if sign much more i recommend you to put match training on team work. When my season started i was not fluid and i leave my general training on team cohesion but i have changed intensity to high and my match training was set to att. set pieces by my assistant coach. It was working perfect but at some point my defense was weak and shaky and my opponents were getting too much shots and CCC's so i have changed my match training to defense set pieces and it worked again. So in my opinion there is no training schedule for any tactic on FM which will work for every one. Try to combine the training and give your team the training that they need to improve their game

About the team talks when i'm playing against smaller team at the start of the match i usually give calm team talks such as i expect to win this match, or win this match for the fans, or we are favorites and i expect a win to continue our good run, i the results is draw i gave them calmly team talk im not happy with the way you play etc. when i'm playing big matches against strong teams such as Milan, Napoli, Juventus i gave my team passion team talks like win this for the fans and i'm giving every player single talk like you can make difference. THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS TO KEEP YOUR PLAYERS HAPPY. SOMETIMES YOU WILL HAVE TO TALK WITH THE SQUAD AND IF YOU ARE ON WINNING STREAK YOU CAN TELL THEM THAT YOU EXPECT FROM THEM TO PLAY WELL, OR IF YOU ARE LOOSING YOU CAN TELL THEM THAT YOU ARE NOT HAPPY WITH THE RESULTS. Try to find way to motivated your squad.

About the team talks when i'm playing against smaller team at the start of the match i usually give calm team talks such as i expect to win this match, or win this match for the fans, or we are favorites and i expect a win to continue our good run, i the results is draw i gave them calmly team talk im not happy with the way you play etc. when i'm playing big matches against strong teams such as Milan, Napoli, Juventus i gave my team passion team talks like win this for the fans and i'm giving every player single talk like you can make difference. THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS TO KEEP YOUR PLAYERS HAPPY. SOMETIMES YOU WILL HAVE TO TALK WITH THE SQUAD AND IF YOU ARE ON WINNING STREAK YOU CAN TELL THEM THAT YOU EXPECT FROM THEM TO PLAY WELL, OR IF YOU ARE LOOSING YOU CAN TELL THEM THAT YOU ARE NOT HAPPY WITH THE RESULTS. Try to find way to motivated your squad.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...-fm13-how-get-right-reaction.html#post1712428