Resource icon

4-2-3-1 - Justinian - Lots of Chances and Solid Defence 2.0

So, is the AML supposed to be left-footed or right footed?

Joking aside this looks pretty darn good, well done sir!

So, is the AML supposed to be left-footed or right footed?

Joking aside this looks pretty darn good, well done sir!

Ha ha. Cheers mate. Given it a shot? How’s it looking?

Ha ha. Cheers mate. Given it a shot? How’s it looking?
I haven't misses is around so not much FMing for me this weekend. Will have to give it a shot during the week though, if not I'm sure others will since 4231 is quite a well liked formation.

I haven't misses is around so not much FMing for me this weekend. Will have to give it a shot during the week though, if not I'm sure others will since 4231 is quite a well liked formation.

Yeah it seems to be.

I’m quite interested in getting some feedback as it seems to have quite a few downloads already.

Also, does it automatically go in the list for testing?

That's what i call proper tactic thread! Few different tests, loads of screenshots well done!. Good example for others, don't like this threads where we only get download link.

That's what i call proper tactic thread! Few different tests, loads of screenshots well done!. Good example for others, don't like this threads where we only get download link.

Thanks very much! Hope the tactic lives up to the thread! :LOL:

Yeah it seems to be.

I’m quite interested in getting some feedback as it seems to have quite a few downloads already.

Also, does it automatically go in the list for testing?
That it does, there's a few a head of it in the queue but not too many.

Only managed to test 4 games so far but thought id show you the results. My team was tipped to finish 20th, using blood blood sword we are 5th, then I swicthed to this as its my fave formation.

Will test more next week and let you know!

Attachments

• Capture2.PNG
    Capture2.PNG
    25 KB · Views: 1,077
Only managed to test 4 games so far but thought id show you the results. My team was tipped to finish 20th, using blood blood sword we are 5th, then I swicthed to this as its my fave formation.

Will test more next week and let you know!

Nice, what team are you / what do your players look like?

Nice, what team are you / what do your players look like?

Sheffield Wednesday - This is the first 11. Grealish was signed for £20m up front and £10m over two 12 month installments. Villa are in the champ. Rodgers up front is on loan from City, he's class. And Thomas is on loan from Arsenal, also class.

Chalobah was signed for £1.8m. Transfer listed by Chelsea. Slattery was £2.5m from Southampton. Beijmo, £2.4m from a team I forget the name of. Safonov, probably the best signing. £12m. But he will be off soon, he only signed with a £28m release clause and his value is nearing that already.

Reach, Penney, Thorniley and Iorfa start at the club.

Bench is disticntly average. Not currently on the game so cant get those. Mainly a lot of frees and youth prospects.

I got the predicted 20th finish before Grealish was signed, he was a deadline day after chasing all summer. Though I cant imagine that would have changed the prediction too much if at all.

Punching above our weight. Blue Blood Sword as done most of the work, though if this one carries on to be decent I will switch full time. There are a few more games of the season then I'll give it a till January and report back!

Attachments

• team.PNG
    team.PNG
    98.9 KB · Views: 907
Remember @owlluke, if it suits your team then you can just mirror the formation so that you have the winger ending up on the left etc. Should still work the same way.

Just make sure they all change sides. There aren’t PIs to worry about after all.

Remember @owlluke, if it suits your team then you can just mirror the formation so that you have the winger ending up on the left etc. Should still work the same way.

Just make sure they all change sides. There aren’t PIs to worry about after all.
fm 2.3 work ?

matchs played:
fundopreto.png

stats:
wolves.png

:
everton.png

:
arsenal.png

:
southampton.png

:
sheffield.png

:
galatasaray.png

:
chelsea.png

My squad:
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.png

Looks very promising.
Bought Olmo 29M + bonus and Kotchap 10M + bonus, sold Eriksen 45M and Alderweireld 25M.

I will try that. My right winger would be better as the IF and the left as the winger. Thanks for the tip!