hellstorm77

Reaction score
Welcome to my second 4-2-3-1 tactic of FM 15

I have been working on this for a few weeks now and i thought i would release it to people
could test it with different teams.

This a counter with fluid

View attachment 263024

View attachment 263039

Pre season
View attachment 263033

Start of season
View attachment 263032

When tactic is fluid then change to this
View attachment 263030

Corners let your Right and left full backs take them.

OI's let the *** manager do it

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I have had some great results plus great defence record in the league.​

View attachment 263036

View attachment 263035
View attachment 263034

Last edited:
Are the corners any good in it? Like the other tactics on this forum?

want to try this but there's a problem with the download....

Can you post a screen from Goals from Corners? Also, who is taking your corners?

You lost some odd games ha southampton and everton, yet the big boys you were fine

Testing with newcastle now, made 1 signing, Lucas Romero and got Rafinha on loan from barca, will keep updated.

Testing with newcastle now, made 1 signing, Lucas Romero and got Rafinha on loan from barca, will keep updated.

Update: In January and it's going pretty well considering I didn't buy a RW in the transfer window, been playing Rolando Aarons, he's developed quite well and features into the team regularly now, Rafinha has been quite good for me, getting me some crucial points:

Here's the league table so far: View attachment 261267

considering the prem is a hard league and this isn't a glitch tactic, 6th with Newcastle is very good, with the right additions to the squad I could possibly finish 3rd/4th. Conceding a lot from through balls/over the top balls though, maybe if I play against direct/long ball playing opponents I should move the defensive line back?

Will update this post with signings!

Edit: Rolando Aarons coming in big: View attachment 261264

Edit 2: Ins and Outs (transfers): View attachment 261231

Last edited:
Update: In January and it's going pretty well considering I didn't buy a RW in the transfer window, been playing Rolando Aarons, he's developed quite well and features into the team regularly now, Rafinha has been quite good for me, getting me some crucial points:

Here's the league table so far: View attachment 868185

considering the prem is a hard league and this isn't a glitch tactic, 6th with Newcastle is very good, with the right additions to the squad I could possibly finish 3rd/4th. Conceding a lot from through balls/over the top balls though, maybe if I play against direct/long ball playing opponents I should move the defensive line back?

Will update this post with signings!

Edit: Rolando Aarons coming in big: View attachment 868190

Edit 2: Ins and Outs (transfers): View attachment 868263

try changing your forward to CF attacking midfielder to attacking instead of support.

go to your instructions and change roam from positions to stick to positions hopefully this should help you

try changing your forward to CF attacking midfielder to attacking instead of support.

go to your instructions and change roam from positions to stick to positions hopefully this should help you

Definitely going to try this, gonna try and make some key signings during the summer transfer window, finished 6th in the league with tons of injuries, Ayoze Perez only playing 7 games due to a long injury and Haidara and Sissoko being sold for £40m in January.

Definitely going to try this, gonna try and make some key signings during the summer transfer window, finished 6th in the league with tons of injuries, Ayoze Perez only playing 7 games due to a long injury and Haidara and Sissoko being sold for £40m in January.

3 young players who have been outstanding for me in my 2nd season Jordan ibe, Patrick roberts and emre can i trained him as a ball winning midfielder.

View attachment 259639

View attachment 259638

View attachment 259637

not really about the tactic but anyway, which skin is that? :D looks great