My results with Newcastle since changing to this tactic. ;)

x5412f.png

2nd Season

It came down to the last day, Chelsea had Derby at home and I had Palace away, I already knew Chelsea had won the title so I played a weak team, managed to draw and finish 2nd to qualify for the champions league.

View attachment 259066

transfers:
View attachment 259065

most of them are done like this: 2.5m now 5m later, etc some people say its cheating but its realistic in my opinion.

my top goal scorer:
View attachment 259064
View attachment 259063

doesn't have the best stats so I couldn't imagine how many Messi, Jovetic or Lewandowski or someone with an instinctive finishing touch would have scored.

here is the silverware:
View attachment 259062

could have won the FA cup but I had Vezo and Ginter injured so I was stuck with Steven Taylor and Coloccini had to play Anita at LB because Murru was suspended so if I had all those players I could have easily won it.

Beat Liverpool in the Europa League Final 4-2 SS below:

View attachment 259061
View attachment 259060

was 4-0 up at half time so decided to go control and it didn't work out for me because I conceded 2, wanted to keep a clean sheet but I was champions none the less..

(All using Hellstorm77's tweak by the way)

Will continue testing with a stronger side next season :).

most of them are done like this: 2.5m now 5m later, etc some people say its cheating but its realistic in my opinion.

I do the same for the first 2 seasons. I buy a few players like Lorenzo Insigne in my second season you can get him for 9m + 10m very good players scores a lot of goals but i sell him at the end of the season i get 30m+ for him.

Can you post a screenshot of the tactic team instructions.

Is this a counter tactic?

Testing this with Southampton, some pretty good results so far beat Liverpool 5-4!So thrilling will post screenshots after the season ends.

have you made any changes to this tatic yet oor still using same stuff from download link

have you made any changes to this tatic yet oor still using same stuff from download link

Still the same but im going to be having a look at the attacking midfielder this season to try and get him more into the game

Kevin De Bruyne, Maximillian Meyer 13,5 first season, Canales, Jese (Real Madrid), Rafinha (Barca)