Hi Hellstrom!

When i do ur preseason i got alot of injurys.. was it the same for u? Or what did i do wrong? 6-7 players preseason
I play Liverpool too, trying ur tacs again! :)

Hi Hellstrom!

When i do ur preseason i got alot of injurys.. was it the same for u? Or what did i do wrong? 6-7 players preseason
I play Liverpool too, trying ur tacs again! :)

Hey fasth yeah i did but that is down to liverpool players there is 3 or 4 players that are injury prone what i did is buy some players that could cover them. I played the injury prone one as much as i could then sold them in the second season and made money off them.

Hi! You say you are using the same this tactic in the second season aswell. Dosent the opposition get used to ur tactic, so it turns ****? What/how do you tweak to keep surprising the opponent?

only thing i change in the match is AMC to AP support or AMC attack but usually change it back to support. Never had a problem with the opposition get used to.

first season, time to give it ago with liverpool, maybe buy an amr for an IF

in your opening page you have emre can as bwm, dos he do wel there? and does he take long to train there

im using this tactics with liverpool...working well against smaller team but most of the time win by 1 or 2 goals against big team usually in the losing end..this tactics create alot of chances but not easy to score goals..hardly can score goals during corner kicks..but i hate it when defenders tends to leave alot of space for opposition to score..

just doing some testing with the 2 CM having them CM support to see if i can get a better balance