aleshkohen

Reaction score
Hi folks!

I recently created a post ( http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...ers/361131-61-goals-first-season-martial.html ) and was asked to upload my tactic, so here it is:
Download -> http://www.mediafire.com/file/okmuxlk5ldl49es/MU4231Narrow.rar

View attachment 121839 View attachment 121838

I leave OI to my assistant manager.

I've used this same tactic in the fm16 and it worked just as incredibly there as well. Martial now scored 60 goals in two consecutive seasons!

View attachment 121869 View attachment 121868

Training:
It is important to put every player to train their respective roles on the pitch.

View attachment 121873

In the pre-season, set up your training like this, until your team gets familiar with the tactic.

View attachment 121733

After your team gets familiar with the tactic, set it up like this:

View attachment 121732

This is how my third season went:

View attachment 121763 View attachment 121762 View attachment 121761

With my ultra attacking tactic i have 129 goals scored and only 35 (least in the league) conceded.
Martial ended up with 76! goals and 23 assists

View attachment 121764 View attachment 121759 View attachment 121760

Tactic was tested on 17.0 and 17.1 versions of the game. Any questions are welcome :D

P.S. Martial now is the best player in my save apparently :D
View attachment 121861 View attachment 121860

Last edited:
This tactic tears the opposition up going forwards, insane :D

sorry mate doesnt work like that you gotta post it and we have to copy it
added formation and team instructions screenshots to the post. i leave my oi's to assistant manager :)

Last edited:
View attachment 121835

I've only played those four matches with it so far but central of the park just gets overloaded and the AI can't cope. Very open to counter attacks though, but it isn't anywhere near fluid yet.

View attachment 1084700

I've only played those four matches with it so far but central of the park just gets overloaded and the AI can't cope. Very open to counter attacks though, but it isn't anywhere near fluid yet.

Yeah, and cwb's provide width and deadly crosses when opposition defense gets crowded to penalty box :D

I do like a narrow 4-2-3-1 AND a lone striker scoring a lot, will give this a go but the lack of defensive duties in midfield makes me a little uncomfortable... RPM becoming a DLP(d) maybe? we'll see...

I do like a narrow 4-2-3-1 AND a lone striker scoring a lot, will give this a go but the lack of defensive duties in midfield makes me a little uncomfortable... RPM becoming a DLP(d) maybe? we'll see...

dont change rpm to dlp, it'll break the tactic, good box to box and rpm are enough, believe me:)

Last edited:
dont change rpm to dlp, it'll brake the tactic, good box to box and rpm are enough, believe me:)

looked good in a brief testing, quite vulnerable to counter attacks but with fast, intelligent defenders you should be able to pull this off... of course my defenders are slow and stupid :)

looked good in a brief testing, quite vulnerable to counter attacks but with fast, intelligent defenders you should be able to pull this off... of course my defenders are slow and stupid :)

yeah, you are actually right, with this tactic you should try to avoid slow defenders, striker should have great acceleration and good off the ball movement. Generally it is also a good idea to have players with good determination.

Opposition Instructions?

Hey,

Well done on the tactic! It looks amazing and I can't wait to use this later this evening with Arsenal. I have just one query... I saw you reply to someone else saying that you uploaded a screenshot with the OI you use. I could be going blind due to lack of sleep, but I can't see it on your post with all the other screenshots. What OI do you use?

Once again, congrats on the tactic :)

Looks a little too good! Nice work on the tactic but I'd rather celebrate a rare 2-1 win with my rubbish tactics than dominate every game 3-0 haha!

Hey,

Well done on the tactic! It looks amazing and I can't wait to use this later this evening with Arsenal. I have just one query... I saw you reply to someone else saying that you uploaded a screenshot with the OI you use. I could be going blind due to lack of sleep, but I can't see it on your post with all the other screenshots. What OI do you use?

Once again, congrats on the tactic :)

Thanks mate!

oh, i meant team instructions, sorry :D I leave opposition instructions to my assistant manager. He is also the one who manages the team in friendlies and attends all interviews :D

I've updated my original post and included screenshots from my third season. Defense is not the issue and Martial is killing it with 76 goals and 23 assists :D

Hey mate, is your "fmf" file for FM16? I'd like to try it in FM16 but can't find the tactic in game (and the fmf file is just 1KB)

Hey mate, is your "fmf" file for FM16? I'd like to try it in FM16 but can't find the tactic in game (and the fmf file is just 1KB)

Files are for fm17, try to just copy instructions and the formation from the screenshots