Cheers. Have you made any signings with you been in your 3rd season. As Rooney n Zlatan will be knocking on like:p

Bernardo Silva and Griezmann, paid a pretty penny for those, but they are beasts and united got the cash :D

Do you use the instant result button or view the match?

Nice also. Do you play those as SS??
Do You use any skins?? ASthe Flutskin I'm using I'm having problems like my save just quits and fm17 stops working and also ive had my pc freeze and the iwhen I Ctrl Alt Del it says FM17 low on memory which is bulls@#t as ive 8gb RAM lol

Yes, Rashford is also a great SS, try to get Ante Coric he is a beast AP and you can get him fairly cheap. No i don't use any skins, just the default dark one :)

This game is extremely impossible. Playing with boro, tried your tactic, lost 7-0 against Liverpool. This is a **** tactic for small clubs

playing with city, tried ur tactic...got sacked after few months ;)

Last edited:
Way WAY too many cards with my team. Not getting results either :(

View attachment 121101

Sorry mate, maybe it works for you, but I have never seen a team play so bad for me. Only 2 players defend, the CB's everyone else just walks around, they are wide, wide open at the back, the LB and RB are lost too far up the pitch. I've been run off the park every time, smashed with shots, possession, corners. This cant work for LLM, they virtually don't train, so they cant learn such a complicated attacking tactic.

I am always sus when a "wonder" tactic goes up and someone is scoring 70goals in a season, there are plenty of examples of people cheating or using the editor and not declaring it. Hope it's not the case.

I don't understand how this tactic works so well. Looking at it, it should be absolutely terrible with no holding midfielders and every player charging forward except for the CBs. In the real world it shouldn't work and shows how flawed the match engine still is. Anyway, great job for creating such an amazing tactic for FM!

It's not good. Maybe some people used it on the beta or something. But for me, its been the worst tactic I've ever tried. I'll stick to my own. At first I didn't count my first few practice games coz I rotated the squad, but with the season proper, nothing changed.

View attachment 120762

This is a great tactic. As you can see, it works for me.
The only problem is the amount of yellow cards.
I'm going to try to tweak this tactic and I will post an update if I succeed!
View attachment 120203

Can you post a picture of the player instructions mate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

great tactic mate won my seven friendlies which included barcelona and bayern and beat leicester in the community shield with man utd. so going good so far p.s martial is a beast:)

Very similar to one I made. Get some very high scoring games. Won't need to share mine now lol

This is a great tactic. As you can see, it works for me.
The only problem is the amount of yellow cards.
I'm going to try to tweak this tactic and I will post an update if I succeed!
View attachment 1086495
Glad it's working for you :) High number of yellow cards is due to "get stuck in" and "close down more" team instructions, but i'm afraid it's the price to pay for this tactic. Since there is no real defensive players besides CB's, you need everyone to close down opponents and fight to win the ball more

Last edited:
It's great offensively but wow... never seen a tactic concede so many goals haha

Not sure why so many people are surprised about this, it's a standard high risk, high reward tactic, that has weaknesses down the flank and behind the line. Not to dissimilar to Liverpool at the moment, enough quality through the middle will blow a fair few teams away, those who can withstand that, can hit back at this with pace or with. Doesnt really exploit anything in the match engine.