Files are for fm17, try to just copy instructions and the formation from the screenshots

Can you upload the one you used in FM16? If not, I'll just copy it then.

Do the assissts mainly come from the full backs?

Can you upload the one you used in FM16? If not, I'll just copy it then.

Do the assissts mainly come from the full backs?

Sorry, i deleted it all when installed fm17 :S. Assists are mixed, but yes, a lot of them come from full backs. Reason is, middle of the park is packed with my attacking players and AI trying to defend, gets there with whole team, leaving my full backs free. "Use Overlap" team instruction takes full advantage of it :D

That's what I assumed, but thanks for the explanation though ;)
Did you make any change on the players instructions?

I bought FM17 and had a quick start to feel the ME but I'm still deep into a save in FM16... :D

Nope,i didn't :D. My tactic is very lightweight, every setting i use is displayed on team instructions screenshot. Basically there are only 3 parts to it: team instructions, formation and training. That's it, nothing extra:D

not a good tactic conceded 10 goals in 3 games get broke on ridiculously

not a good tactic conceded 10 goals in 3 games get broke on ridiculously

Can you share some screens where we can see tactic being used and score? i'm genuinely curious, I've never had such a bad results with this tactic. People above are also having good results with it, so it'll bee good to see where is the problem.

Last edited:
Unfortunately Im doing LLM with Fc Utd of Manchester and I don't imagine this tactic would work with such bad players but I will give it a crack. I find detailed/complicated tactics work good with top clubs & need simply 4-4-2 tactics for LLM for eg.

Gonna give it a go now.

View attachment 121555

Not too impressed, defence is extremely poor, got smashed on the pitch, deserved to lose 5-2.

I will give it a few more games but it was a blood bath out there for most of the game. Problem with LLM. Players aren’t good enough for Roaming Playmakers & complete wing backs or even box to box.

View attachment 1084992

Not too impressed, defence is extremely poor, got smashed on the pitch, deserved to lose 5-2.

I will give it a few more games but it was a blood bath out there for most of the game. Problem with LLM. Players aren’t good enough for Roaming Playmakers & complete wing backs or even box to box.

Try to keep it until they get good familiarity with it, and then change training focus to attacking

Is there any individual players instructions as I am trying to put on to touch on tablet and you can't load tactics directly?

Hi. Looks a good tactic from what ive read. Gonna give it a go with my UTD save. Can you please post screen shots of your line up and also where do you play Martial and Pogba??

Is there any individual players instructions as I am trying to put on to touch on tablet and you can't load tactics directly?
no, no individual instructions for players, ony those which get assigned when you choose a role for them.

Hi. Looks a good tactic from what ive read. Gonna give it a go with my UTD save. Can you please post screen shots of your line up and also where do you play Martial and Pogba??
I use two squads, one is for bigger games, and the other is for weaker opponents.

View attachment 121524 View attachment 121523

i would recommend getting rid of rooney though, try to replace him with some wonderkid

Cheers. Have you made any signings with you been in your 3rd season. As Rooney n Zlatan will be knocking on like:p