aleshkohen

Reaction score
Hi folks!

Tactic was originally posted here: http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...-2-3-1-narrow-ultra-attacking-tons-goals.html Please write comments and ask questions there, thanks! :D

I recently created a post ( http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...ers/361131-61-goals-first-season-martial.html ) about Martial scoring 61 goals in the first season and was asked to upload my tactic, so here it is:
Download -> http://www.mediafire.com/file/okmuxlk5ldl49es/MU4231Narrow.rar

View attachment 121753 View attachment 121752

I leave OI to my assistant manager.

I've used this same tactic in the fm16 and it worked just as incredibly there as well. Martial now scored 60 goals in two consecutive seasons!

View attachment 121750 View attachment 121749

Training:
It is important to put every player to train their respective roles on the pitch.

View attachment 121747

In the pre-season, set up your training like this, until your team gets familiar with the tactic.

View attachment 121748

After your team gets familiar with the tactic, set it up like this:

View attachment 121746

This is how my third season went:

View attachment 121744 View attachment 121743 View attachment 121742

With my ultra attacking tactic i have 129 goals scored and only 35 (least in the league) conceded.
Martial ended up with 76! goals and 23 assists

View attachment 121741 View attachment 121740 View attachment 121739

Tactic was tested on 17.0 and 17.1 versions of the game. Any questions are welcome :D

P.S. Martial now is the best player in my save apparently :D

View attachment 121738 View attachment 121737

Last edited:
Hi! Seems like a fun tactic, do you have any filters you can share too? :) Thanks.

Firstly, thanks for sharing, am giving this a go with the Spuds. In your first season did you find you shipped a LOT of goals?

post your team
Hi cragswfc, I took a year off (didn't buy 16) and look like I missed a thing or two)) Lloris, Walker, Alderweirald, Vertonghen, Rose....Dier, Ali....Rafinha, Firmino, Eriksen...Kane. I am not a huge way in, tactic is fluid, results are fine. In 7 games conceded 10. Scored 23 mind). Was wondering if this was just, take some time for it to bed in with the players/squad, or should I be doing something. Cheers.

i play 6 games 4 win 2 losses and scoring 19-9. both losses in away games. i play with Napoli in the moment.

i play 6 games 4 win 2 losses and scoring 19-9. both losses in away games. i play with Napoli in the moment.
If you only played 6 games with the tactic, then your team is not really familiar with it yet and don't forget about the team training. 19 goals in 6 games is good start though :)

If you only played 6 games with the tactic, then your team is not really familiar with it yet and don't forget about the team training. 19 goals in 6 games is good start though :)

yeah, 23-11 now in 7 games. but defence not very good and not good i already lost 2 games out 3-4 away games.

yeah, 23-11 now in 7 games. but defence not very good and not good i already lost 2 games out 3-4 away games.
Give it some time, players need familiarity with these kind of tactics. Also make sure you don't use slow defenders, they will struggle to cope with counter attacks

Give it some time, players need familiarity with these kind of tactics. Also make sure you don't use slow defenders, they will struggle to cope with counter attacks

okay, all my defenders is 14-15+ in pace so that is fine i guess?