post a screen of staff responsibilities/ first team ones aswell please

Hey bud, do you look for any particular "player traits" per position?

i tried your tactic lost 7-3 7-4 6-1 3 games in a row, this works for maybe top teams, but you don't really need to be a genius to create a top team tactic tho ... for smaller teams, where a good tactic really shines this, like the majority of the tactics on this forum fails. thanks for the try tho, appreciated.

nah m8, think youve got that wrong! u sure you didnt concede 129 goals? im playing as wolfsburg, was using a different formation to begin with at start of the season, but changed to yours after about a month into the season, did all the players, training etc... results were poor, but i put it down to them not being fluid with the formation, finally got the formation fluid, results were still poor, actually worse than poor, dogs**t would be a better word to use, defence is all over the place, torn apart by complete minnows everytime, dont know how to upload a photo, otherwise i would but the 9-0 thrashing to dortmund was the final straw!! 9-0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nah m8, think youve got that wrong! u sure you didnt concede 129 goals? im playing as wolfsburg, was using a different formation to begin with at start of the season, but changed to yours after about a month into the season, did all the players, training etc... results were poor, but i put it down to them not being fluid with the formation, finally got the formation fluid, results were still poor, actually worse than poor, dogs**t would be a better word to use, defence is all over the place, torn apart by complete minnows everytime, dont know how to upload a photo, otherwise i would but the 9-0 thrashing to dortmund was the final straw!! 9-0!!!!!!!!!!!View attachment 121262!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm trying.

EDIT: First match. I'm lost 0-4. Bad tactic for small teams.

Last edited:
Its downloading as a rar file

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk