Brandon777

Reaction score
This tactic that I have created uses a 4-2-3-1 Formation. Below are some screenshots of some of my results. Now I will explain what types of players are good for my tactic. First of all, my tactic uses a very high defensive line, which makes the defense vulnerable, so you would need fast CB's for this tactic since they would have to track back and get back into defense. A pace of 14 would be good enough for your CB's. Another key point in this tactic is the striker. Since this is a possession tactic, the striker would have to drop down into the midfield to receive the ball and create chances for himself or the team. For example, a poacher like Javier Hernandez wouldn't suit this tactic very well. The roles that your striker could be playing for my tactic are: defensive forward, false nine, complete forward, deep lying forward, and trequartista. (Note: it wouldn't work out very well if both the AMC and Striker are playing as trequartistas.) The philosophy of my tactic is fluid and the mentality is attacking. My tactic also uses short corners and they will play with a high and fast tempo and would work the ball into the box. Please after trying out my tactic please tell me if this has been working for you or not. I would recommend getting used to the tactic first and then try instead of just playing one game and telling me it doesn't work.

DOWNLOAD: BARKO 4-2-3-1

View attachment 429259View attachment 429258View attachment 429257View attachment 429256View attachment 429255View attachment 429254View attachment 429259View attachment 429258View attachment 429257View attachment 429256View attachment 429255View attachment 429254View attachment 429252

you have a dream team...and its 2016

U probably used SI in-game editor to take all these players, but tactic looks good.

I'd suggest starting a new game posting SS from that, you'll only get **** from posters for thinking its great with that team.. most formations would be.

Wow, in 4 years Everton could out of a sudden afford all of these players? Sry bro, but this does not look legit.

Your tactic may be good, but you'll have to prove that yourself by finishing a season from the start of the game yourself.

I swear i haven't cheated to get these players. I have 2 Champions League titles and 2 league titles. I swear if u win many trophies u will be able to get those players yourself. Please try out the tactics first.

do u need to use oi's?
It depends. But I recommend using the oi's on the strikers. If they play with 2 strikers, close down the one that poses a bigger threat. U could do that or use oi's on the wingers and the striker

How come blackburns manager retired after you beat them 13-1??? I reckon you added yourself as manager and put a dog **** team out

This is some of the worst cheating in history, not only with money and all these players but also taking control of teams and then retiring :O

How come blackburns manager retired after you beat them 13-1??? I reckon you added yourself as manager and put a dog **** team out
just because the manager retired doesn't mean u can assume that ive cheated. And lets say that ive cheated. Even if i have, that is the point. My tactic is the point. I dont care if u think i cheated. All i want is to see if my tactic actually works well or not. If u keep assuming that i have cheated why dont u just play me and see for yourself u clown.

just because the manager retired doesn't mean u can assume that ive cheated. And lets say that ive cheated. Even if i have, that is the point. My tactic is the point. I dont care if u think i cheated. All i want is to see if my tactic actually works well or not. If u keep assuming that i have cheated why dont u just play me and see for yourself u clown.

Screenshot of Blackburns Managers history please... or ss of tatic played on a new game.

View attachment 481183

If this isnt enough, then i dont know what is and i will not be talking about this again.

I'm not going to get into this whole accusation thing, but that screenshot proves nothing. It doesn't even show the manager in question. I'm highly confused as to how you think that will dispel the accusations of cheating.

I'm not going to get into this whole accusation thing, but that screenshot proves nothing. It doesn't even show the manager in question. I'm highly confused as to how you think that will dispel the accusations of cheating.

That's it. Whatever, I cheated. blah blah blah. Either u try out my tactic or just **** off. Im saying this because the point of this is not whether i cheated or not, its the tactic. i will once again say this, test my tactic or **** off

And everyone, it doesnt even matter now because ive moved teams. just say i cheated whatever. i dont care if u think i cheated. just please test out my tactic or **** off. I did not want to make a big deal out of this but if all of u are going to accuse me, fine then. I dont care if im known for cheating. all i want is my tactic to be tested. Thank you

I was trying to help you by saying that the screenshot you provided didn't prove anything either way, so you should probably use something else. Ungrateful ****.