I was trying to help you by saying that the screenshot you provided didn't prove anything either way, so you should probably use something else. Ungrateful ****.

I really dont want to start a fight. I apologize. Now lets put this over us. please. now may i ask if u can test my tactic. im not forcing u to, but it would be nice if u did. if u dont want to, then u dont have to

Alright then
Will it be better if we forgot about this and i wil start a new save and post screenshots of that one. Ill start it just for tactic testing. How about that? If thats ok for u. Suggestions for teams that i should use.

Erm the manager in the newsfeed was called 'Face' clearly..W

What are the OP instructions? I just add manager over the opposition team, play the youth team, and then play your tactic with my own team then retire?

Do i have it right?

Erm the manager in the newsfeed was called 'Face' clearly..W

What are the OP instructions? I just add manager over the opposition team, play the youth team, and then play your tactic with my own team then retire?

Do i have it right?

Pretty much.
i did not try to cheat. I just wanted to see how many goals my team can score against a **** lineup.

Screw it. im gonna try it anway i'm in preseason with 6 teams.

This is funny.

wkdsoul - Good luck - which teams do you control ;)

This is funny.

wkdsoul - Good luck - which teams do you control ;)

Barcelona (RJ) - Seria Y
New York City FC - MLS Div1
Black Aces - Premiership (South Africa)
Sydney Wanderers - Hyundi B
Manchester City - EPL
Glasgow Rangers - Scot Div 1
England.

I think it's good possession tactic. I played one game (the best team on the world ;) ) just plug & play and I won...
Attack formation and ccc is ok, but the defense need some more tweak - I think ;) or maybe it's not fluid yet...

View attachment 428146

My team is Legia of course ;)

I think it's good possession tactic. I played one game (the best team on the world ;) ) just plug & play and I won...
Attack formation and ccc is ok, but the defense need some more tweak - I think ;) or maybe it's not fluid yet...

View attachment 481842

My team is Legia of course ;)

What do u think about the tactic in general?

Ive just been appointed manager of Brazil, Jan 2016. will be playing in the Copa America this summer. Will update with how it goes using ur tactic

I don't know if he cheated or not, but the tactic is actually quite good. Better than a lot of the others I have tried.

Impressive tactic so far. Has anyone made any tweaks to improve this tactic?

What do u think about the tactic in general?
I controled this game by all the time, but this one match. I try this later maybe in Aarau against Basel (p&p) and we'll se ;)

Now I think it's good tactic for controlling game and good situations and of course goals ;)

Impressive tactic so far. Has anyone made any tweaks to improve this tactic?

After the cheating was exposed i think most people, decided to leave thread, i doubt anyone is working on it, apart from the OP.

View attachment 427917
This actually is a good tactic and people shouldn't be crying over some cheat to check the tactic's full power. Haven't lost a game managing Schalke and this is one of the first real plug n' play tactic that works for me from the start. I highly recommend it judging from my first experience with it! Good work!

Last edited:
View attachment 482464
This actually is a good tactic and people shouldn't be crying over some cheat to check the tactic's full power. Haven't lost a game managing Schalke and this is one of the first real plug n' play tactic that works for me from the start. I highly recommend it judging from my first experience with it! Good work!

Looks good! I might well give it a go. Have you made any tweaks? And do you find it works well home & away in terms of performance?

View attachment 482464

Thats the point, if he'd had jsut uploaded some 'non cheating' screensshots this would have been tried and been far more popular, its his own fault, that people see checking this as a waste of time, anyone can have a diabloe tactic when you play the youth team of blackburn against a world XI.

I played this, it was ok, no where near as effective as its portrayed to be, there are better 4231 knocking about.