Looks good! I might well give it a go. Have you made any tweaks? And do you find it works well home & away in terms of performance?

No haven't made any tweaks yet. Will probably tho make some to get the defense more consistent and I feel more confident using it at home.

Thats the point, if he'd had jsut uploaded some 'non cheating' screensshots this would have been tried and been far more popular, its his own fault, that people see checking this as a waste of time, anyone can have a diabloe tactic when you play the youth team of blackburn against a world XI.

I played this, it was ok, no where near as effective as its portrayed to be, there are better 4231 knocking about.

You have a point, but to be fair, this guy was rather open about the "cheating" by posting those shots. It was sort of stupid that he tried to cover it up at first, but I bet there is far more secret or covert cheating by some of the tactics posters here. For instance, people post screenshots of matches they have replayed countless times, but there is no way of proving that, so it goes unpunished.

The bottom line is whether the tactic is good or not. I've tried it, and for goals and possession, it is quite good. I think some tweaks are necessary for the set piece defending. The majority of goals conceded seem to be on set pieces and corners. But for attacking, this is one of the better 4-2-3-1 tactics I've seen.

You have a point, but to be fair, this guy was rather open about the "cheating" by posting those shots. It was sort of stupid that he tried to cover it up at first, but I bet there is far more secret or covert cheating by some of the tactics posters here. For instance, people post screenshots of matches they have replayed countless times, but there is no way of proving that, so it goes unpunished.

The bottom line is whether the tactic is good or not. I've tried it, and for goals and possession, it is quite good. I think some tweaks are necessary for the set piece defending. The majority of goals conceded seem to be on set pieces and corners. But for attacking, this is one of the better 4-2-3-1 tactics I've seen.

Suggest it, in one of testing threads, anyone tac that does ok in there get free advertising, if it does well, about as good as the testing is used for anyway..

Actually a really good tactic offensively. A lot of high scoring games, chances created and goals. A bit too weak defensively though, if that could be tightened up this could be a great tactic