4-2-3-1 Wide ,, Gatling Project ,, The Invicible ,, 142 goals in league **(Update)**

Quetesh, do you get your assistant to set the OI every game, home and away?

Also, if the opposing team is playing with two strikers do you tight mark both of them?

Last edited:
brilliant tactic Qetesh!
very promising start, with ALL OTHER tactic i tried i lost all of the games, and i was losing them reaaaaally badly, right now am on fire :). i know it's only 3 matches so far, but football which my team playing is simply amazing and great to watch, with strong teams this tactic can be unbeatable.
View attachment 205826

is it alright if i put the IF on the left anf winger on the right

Quetesh, do you get your assistant to set the OI every game, home and away?

Also, if the opposing team is playing with two strikers do you tight mark both of them?

yes, use your coach or assistance that have high JPA and tactical knowledge to take care of OI. I tight mark both 2 striker of they have 2

brilliant tactic Qetesh!
very promising start, with ALL OTHER tactic i tried i lost all of the games, and i was losing them reaaaaally badly, right now am on fire :). i know it's only 3 matches so far, but football which my team playing is simply amazing and great to watch, with strong teams this tactic can be unbeatable.
View attachment 991741

i appreciate your appraise and the word " football which my team playing is simply amazing and great to watch, with strong teams this tactic can be unbeatable." i feel good with this. Thank you

is it alright if i put the IF on the left anf winger on the right

i think my tactic default If on Left Side and Winger for Right side but you can manual change it. For example, if you play Bayern munich and have Douglas costa who strong left foot you can set IF to Winger for left side. So you have Robben who keen on Left foot to and rarely to cross love to cut inside so you put him to IF for right side. just change position buy your self that suit best for your lads.

whats training in general balanced and attacking movement? and for individual player? thanks this looks amazing

whats training in general balanced and attacking movement? and for individual player? thanks this looks amazing

Thank you for question. I edit first page and post picture there. Yes, it's balanced and att.movement and for individual player just assign him due to role of tactic.

I just got smashed 3-1 against Arsenal. I was Chelsea D: Also my ST is not scoring he is having a 6.3 rating per game. My ST is Costa but I just bought Morata thou so I will see if anything changes.

Away from home against tough teams do you keep mentality on Control and not drop it to Standard or Counter or do you literally play Control each game?

How do you get these good results, like I just lost 2-0 to sunderland and almost lost to liverpool but I scored 2 goals so it ended 5-3. Also my key player Hazard is not scoring anything

Away from home against tough teams do you keep mentality on Control and not drop it to Standard or Counter or do you literally play Control each game?

I keep using control , i try other but it seem not better than control.