Mohin

Reaction score
4-2-3-1, Wingers Paradise

New Tactic out for 15.2/15.2.1

In FM14 i had a highly successful tactic based on wing-play and have tried to recreate it in the new game. Needless to say after countless tries i have finally come up with a version i am satisfied with.

The philosophy of the tactic is the same as before. Training and team talks are used the same way as the last game. I will leave the link to the FM14 version if you need those instructions HERE.

This is not a plug and play as i don't believe such a tactic exists and moreover in this new version it seems tactics are highly dependent on touchline team talks. I use the tactic dynamically with team talks in game depending on situations.

I won the Double with Liverpool 2 years in a row including an UCL final (lost 2-1 due to flanagan being sent off) in an online game with my friend and currently leading EPL in feb.
And in my current game playing with Arsenal have produced great results so far. Well enough of that here are the screenshots of the tactic and some results.

View attachment 325169View attachment 325168
The LW is set as IF cause I have Depay. Use as Winger or IF depending on your winger if he is more of a goalscorer than use IF if more of an winger assister use Winger. Not dependent on foot, keep RW as Winger. I have used Sterling as LW played as Winger and he does really well.

Tactic has pre-set OI's. These are very important in proper working of the tactic.
View attachment 325166

Results with Arsenal using the latest version of the tactic
View attachment 325165View attachment 325164

Most of your goals will come from the Wingers and Wingbacks. Sanchez and Oxlade have been exceptional for me and here's Depay winning the World Payer of the year
View attachment 325162
The AMC is the most important player in your team. Corner tactics the same as FM14 so Always have AMC take corners regardless of corner stat and try to build your team around him. Ozil was been beyond exceptional for me currently averaging 8.27.

I dont claim my tactic to be the best or invincible and do not guarantee immediate success either. I havnt tried out the tactic with small teams either but mid-table to higher level teams should do really well.

Touchline Team Talks Advice
Watch the first 15 mins of your match and depending on your team dominance apply team talks. If your team is not dominating then ENCOURAGE or DEMAND MORE (Passionate). If you go a goal down or the opponent equalizes, immediately give SHOW PASSION(Assertive). If not leading at half team after team talk wait for 5mins then give SHOW PASSION team talk from touchline.

Training: Pre-season Fitness-Very High and Tactics(50%)

Season- Team Cohesion-High and Def.Positioning(30%)

Recommended players (Have played much so i will just recommend players i have used)
Highly Recommended: Depay, Suso, Markovic, Enner Valencia, Pablo Sarabia, Lucas Romero, Balanta,
Munir, Umtiti
Recommended: Rugani, Ponce, Sergi Roberto, Terence Kongolo, Virgil van Dijk, Digne, Mammana

I hope you guys like my tactic. Constructive criticism is appreciated and any ideas or tweaks to make the tactic better is welcome. I currently need ideas to make the defense more solid. Scoring 100+ goals in the league regularly but also conceding a fair amount.

ADDED NEW TACTIC WP1.11 more solid at the back and better overall in my opinion.

ADDED TACTIC FOR ME UPDATE 15.1.4

Last edited:
I began the season with Everton, but my strikers play really bad. 6,3 6,4 6,5 their scoring rate.

I began the season with Everton, but my strikers play really bad. 6,3 6,4 6,5 their scoring rate.
Try changing his role to F9 or CF(s). Welbeck scores alot for me though. Make sure to be agressive in your touchline team talks when team doesnt score. I would imagine Lukaku scoring a lot since the tactic is based on crosses from the wings

AMC and wingbacks? A tactic after my own heart.

Will give this a try - Will post screenshots etc with how I get on for you! But my computer isn't the best atm as my PC is in repair so might be a few days before you get my feedback, hoping it'll be good!

After a few more matches played its seems the tactic works better with tighter marking in Team instructions. SO please add tighter marking.

s58y1f.jpg

I'm on Everton. Fm is pure sh*t. 25 shots 0 gol. 22 shots 6 goals them...

What are your thoughts on possibly using a DLF+SS in the ST/AMC roles?

What are your thoughts on possibly using a DLF+SS in the ST/AMC roles?
WOudnt recommend changing the AMC role. As you notice in player instructions that its his job to play direct passes around him to unlock the defences. You could have the ST play as a DLF or F9 to be or involved in possesion.

s58y1f.jpg

I'm on Everton. Fm is pure sh*t. 25 shots 0 gol. 22 shots 6 goals them...

I have encountered this a few times myself. It seems to happen on away matches against big teams due to the high attacking nature of the tactic. I am currently trying to figure out a version for away matches against big teams. But my team not scoring while the AI scores every chance they get is just FM taking a ****.

Can we try?
Sure mate.. Play striker as poacher or target man.. i prefer poacher.. using it on my liverpool save currently.. scored scored 23 in 4 matches including 6-0s against sociedad and benfica.

15.1.4 UPDATE
Remove lower tempo and run at defence from team instructions. Change mentality to Control. Add cross from byline to LWB(i missed that on the initial upload).

15.1.4 UPDATE
Remove lower tempo and run at defence from team instructions. Change mentality to Control. Add cross from byline to LWB(i missed that on the initial upload).

Tactic added in OP

im thinking of starting a west ham save, want to use this tactic, could i swap IF to the right wing for valencia to play as?, and make downing the winger on the left?