13 CCCs in an away match!!!
Update:- Games-21 Goals-93 Conceded-16, This is going nuts.

can i test it? love wingplay
Well they just realeased a new patch. Tactic in current patch seems have lost some of its potency even though it is dominating even more and much better defence.

View attachment 321053
I will still leave the early version here for you guys to try. Let me know how it goes.
New OIs
View attachment 321054STR and STL same as ST
Use this touchline team talks in game.
First 15mins- If you score --Assertive(Concentrate), if not then Assertive(Show Passion)
Use Get Creative If not scoring.
After that every 15min intervals use Assertive/Aggresive(Concentrate)
IF you have a good lead at HT. Use either Assertive(Get Creative)/(Push forward) in the begining of halftime. then again Concentrate after 15mins. So that will be using it on 55-60min and then again at 75-80min.

TACTIC ADDED TO OP

Last edited:
Well they just realeased a new patch. Tactic in current patch seems have lost some of its potency even though it is dominating even more and much better defence.

View attachment 724385
I will still leave the early version here for you guys to try. Let me know how it goes.
New OIs
View attachment 724379STR and STL same as ST
Use this touchline team talks in game.
First 15mins- If you score --Assertive(Concentrate), if not then Assertive(Show Passion)
Use Get Creative If not scoring.
After that every 15min intervals use Assertive/Aggresive(Concentrate)
IF you have a good lead at HT. Use either Assertive(Get Creative)/(Push forward) in the begining of halftime. then again Concentrate after 15mins. So that will be using it on 55-60min and then again at 75-80min.
Upload has corners set as Penalty spot, change to Short.
So far testing in new patch has been a little dissapointing, keepers have become OP and despite creating a lot of chances players are struggling to score like before.

Testing new tactic with Spurs in World league database. [Media Prediction 16th]
Using different sets of instructions to try and tweak it to its best. Playing against the best in the world is difficult. Once i'm satisfied with a final tactic will do a full season with unchanged tactic.

View attachment 320883
(Latest Version, Soldado missed a penalty:p)

Is there any way to make this tactic direct passing style and use a target man and shadow striker? (Think of Andy Carroll and Kevin Nolan partnership

Is there any way to make this tactic direct passing style and use a target man and shadow striker? (Think of Andy Carroll and Kevin Nolan partnership
The 3 attacking-mids and striker dont have short passing in their player instructions. The aim of the tactic is to play short passing from the back then play direct passes by the attacking mids to each other or the striker. IF has Risky passes in their pre-set instructions, the AMC has direct passing and the wingers role is to cross into the box when he has the chance. Your welcome to try by setting direct passes on both the IF and RW in their player instructions.

The AMC pretty much plays as a shadow striker, you will see that in game by the number of runs he makes into the box due to his Get Further Forward instruction. As for a target man, the False 9 does play deep in the formation so you are welcome to try using Target man on Support duty.

UPDATE TACTIC FOR 15.2.0/15.2.1

Best tweak so far for the new patch. Had to move a CM back to HB for greater defensive stability. So its kind of 4-1HB-1-3-1.

View attachment 319400
View attachment 319399

Change between higher tempo/ lower tempo to see which suits your team better.

Last edited:
Mohin hows it going with the new patch update m8. Finding it hard to find a consistent tactic after this **** update

Mohin hows it going with the new patch update m8. Finding it hard to find a consistent tactic after this **** update
The new tactic (uploaded post #50) has been doing great for me so far. Since the new update the goals have dried up a little despite all the chances created. Winning matches 2-0 3-0 frequently where before they use to finish 7-0 6-1 or more. The key to success in this game is to build a good squad and keep them happy.

you mention Markovic as a high recommended player, but in what position? AMC or AMR?

Higher tempo seems to be working much better for me for the new tactic. Made 1 change to player instruction, play CM as box to box and add move into channels.

in the new 3.0 tactic, there is no OI, is that right? Going really well so far regardless

View attachment 318196
18ccc's and 11 half chances.. How the ME can reward that with just 5 goals is beyond me, and as usual the AI score from their only shot on target.