im thinking of starting a west ham save, want to use this tactic, could i swap IF to the right wing for valencia to play as?, and make downing the winger on the left?
I played with West Ham, and i suggest playing both as wingers. Play Inside forwards players with the other foot, so they can shoot cutting in. You are welcome to try switching the wings. Valencia has good finishing so may workout as in IF as well. I played him as a Winger, Scored and assisted alot.

Using the newest version of this tactic with Porto at the moment and I'm tearing the league and the CL up. Jackson Martinez has 19 goals in 10 matches and my wingers are doing great aswell. Awesome tactic

Using the newest version of this tactic with Porto at the moment and I'm tearing the league and the CL up. Jackson Martinez has 19 goals in 10 matches and my wingers are doing great aswell. Awesome tactic
Share screenshots mate

ive put di maria on right, changed him to IF and shoot more, he's just scored 4 goals in 2 games, and 2 came against man city ( won 5 -2 )

tactic looking good :)

Last edited:
How do I import this tactic? The 15.1.4 tactic is a .tac file and fm15 only lets me import .fmf files?

How do I import this tactic? The 15.1.4 tactic is a .tac file and fm15 only lets me import .fmf files?
Copy it to your tactics folder.. you will find it in archived tactics ingame

Mohin there's a couple of positions missing from your OI screen shot. What about the GK, SCR, SCL ?

Mohin there's a couple of positions missing from your OI screen shot. What about the GK, SCR, SCL ?
Thanks I didnt notice.. No instrucions for GK. And SCR,SCL same as Striker except add hard tackling.

Working on a new version for the new ME (15.1.4).. quiet not satisfied with 2.0 will upload when i have a working version

Absolutely doesn't work for me with arsenal
Sorry mate.. i guess it was working for me becuz of the strength of my team, having checked it out again with weaker teams i have found it to be average in the new update. Working on a new version currently, due to early failures will only upload when i am completely satisfied.

Testers needed for new version of tactic.. If people are interested i will upload. I havnt played much and dont have the time this week, so let me know if you guys would like to try

got a screenie of the new tactic mate?
Sure mate,
View attachment 321467
If you interested you can try out a new tweak i am using.
View attachment 321466
Remove RiskyPasses from RW. Remove RunWide from AMC and add CloseDownMore.
Using Guzzlas D-line with the stoppers and Inverted wingbacks. CBs on defend works fine but against bigger teams stopper is more useful.

Results
View attachment 321465View attachment 321464
Started using new version from the Madrid tie. Drew away game 2-2 which is not on screen. I have a strong squad so will test it in a new save to see how it does before officially releasing it. Cheers

Started a new save with PSV. Using a completely new tweak.
So far Played-15 Scored-62 Conceded-9
well either the dutch league is **** or PSV is super overpowered.