4 2 3 1 , you wont believe this works

arsenal3642

Reaction score
dont have much to say other then try it and see for your self , ill post pictures to back up what im saying....
to download click the link below
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/shar...2-3-1-you-wont-believe-works.html#post1889309

works best with the player roles untouched apart from the striker , change that to suit who ever you play upfront. no player instructions added . should see instant wins after 5-10 games of gelling and plenty more shots ,chances created and higher average ratings. enjoy , have any questions just ask!
View attachment 459820View attachment 459819View attachment 459818View attachment 459817View attachment 459816View attachment 459815View attachment 459814View attachment 459813View attachment 459812View attachment 459811

thanks to w4nker for testing with a ozzie team:
Used in Australia from the Perth game. Predicted 6th.

407804d1383993821-4-2-3-1-you-wont-believe-works-melbourne-heart-fc_-fixtures-schedule-3.png

407805d1383993823-4-2-3-1-you-wont-believe-works-hyundai-league_-overview-stages.png

Very good tactic and defence improved but in this match engine I worry more about winning than trying to keep clean sheets.

Last edited:
gotta love the random 3+ goal loses while you're on a winning streak.

Only on FM

yeah i no , guess what ... southampton came 2nd in the prem 1 point behind me

no player instructions or corner tactics , but if losing or drawing , i usually change to overload and very fluid during a match

another thing after the first season, i sold ramsey and cazorla for 50 million each , koscielny for 40 mil , mertesacker for 23.5, schezny for 26.5 mil , podolski for 30 mil . is this a bug or just the fact that they played so well ? couldnt believe my eyes when i saw cazorla 29 years old being bid 50 million from 6 teams

4-1 win against newcastle 1st match. performs like my home tactic. but yours got the best out of my ozil and lewandowski. which is good. lewandowski hadnt scored in 10 hours. and ozil was averaging a 6.88, with my tactic. next game is juve away. away is where i struggle. my tactic played 13, won 1, drawn 11, lost 1 away from home. lets see how yours does

Wicksy87: morale plays a big part also try and talk with your players or do anything you can to get it as close to superb as possible ... lunatik56: you can test it copy the formation in the picture and player roles , or shall i upload the tactic for you

would be cool if you uploaded it, i dont mind just using the tc to put it all in though which i have done

goonerotis: i would keep the main sqaud for the first season, but buy back up right back , a new ball winner to play in the cm defend role, and a new striker with 15 pace and accelleration... podolski left wing is a must . mertesacker and vermaelen as first choice centre backs , gibbs over monreal also ... flamini is also very very good for those of you that over look him

ahh that works, ive brought valon behrami (defensive midfielder) and brought back carlos vela who has 15 pace. Who do you reccomend as RB?

What happended against Marseille? Red card or sth?

RB callum chambers or allan nyom , marseille was a freak match ended with 10 men due to injury ... i went crazy and played with 2 cbs every one up front to at least get one goal back on overload
View attachment 459774

used liverpool, played 4 games with this formation lost at home to cardiff 2-1, lost to swansea 2-0, beat port vale 3-0 the lost to 10 man southampton at home 5-1.