Mohin

Reaction score
UPDATE: Re-download Gung Ho LB, new one works much better and can be pretty much used as a base tactic with the counter. Updated Counter tactic and removed Gung HO, Use LB as base tactic for now and add Work ball into box if you see your team having less possession at home.

I was initially going to hold on to the tactic until i have done further testing, but decided to upload it anyways. Thought it would be much faster with other people trying out the tactic than just me testing it alone.

Testing done with Bayern, attached SS for the results. There were some inconsistent results which lead to a few draws and more goals conceded than i would have liked in the League. i think this was due to constant tweaking of the tactic, didnt have a 100% fluid tactic all season. Won Everything.

View attachment 353902View attachment 353901Base-Counter tactics (LB has a little tweak in instructions)

The LB(Long Ball) tactic is for against teams who play direct and fast football, like Athletico/Dortmund/Chelsea and most Lower EPL teams. Use scouting report to find out if they play more direct football or change in game from your own observations. This is effective as base tactic.

Counter tactic pretty much gives its use from the name. Use it when your underdogs or playing bigger teams away.
Tactic has no OIs, you could use it if you want but i personally think with big teams(quality defenders) its not needed.

Training: Same as my WP tactic or anything you guys want. Just make sure players are happy and have great team cohesion.

Note: Tactic not recommended with weaker teams. Not tested and its too attacking for weaker teams.

Last edited:
will it work with real madrid?
I think it will do wonders with madrid, but would be a waste of a lot of Attacking MIDs. I recommend keeping ronaldo and bale on the wings. I had suarez on the wings and he was my best player.
And depending on whether you are using an transfer update or not, Jese/Benzema/Morata should do well in the Forwards role.

No OIs, training the same as my Wingers Paradise tactic. Set Pieces also the same. Updated OP for tactic SS.

is this tactic suitable for Southampton
2013 Southampton or Updated Southampton? Either ways it should be suitable but i think you have to use more of the LB tactic against EPL teams. Sell Osvaldo to rebuild team if your using an update.

I will be out for a awhile and wont be back till like midnight (UK time), so Sorry in advance if i cant answer any questions now.

Thanks for testing.
Cheers

can u explain more about the base tactic and lb one.....
when to use the tactic r which team

Currently Testing with PSV (media prediction 4th in eredivise)
Testing with base tactic was not what i expected, not dominating matches at all, then changed to LB with a little tweaks. Team has finally started to perform and currently on a 10match win streak. Will change the LB tac in the OP to the new one. I might abandon the base tac and just leave this and Counter tactic.
View attachment 353474

two games with real madrid, 11 goals, bale scored 5 goals in two games.

two games with real madrid, 11 goals, bale scored 5 goals in two games.
Nice, I uploaded a new version of the LB tactic. Replace it with the old one and i think i might work better than the base tactic, but if the previous downloads are working for you then there is no need for change. Keep me updated with your results.

Thanks for testing.

Nice, I uploaded a new version of the LB tactic. Replace it with the old one and i think i might work better than the base tactic, but if the previous downloads are working for you then there is no need for change. Keep me updated with your results.

Thanks for testing.
i will update, how can i take screeshoot?

i will update, how can i take screeshoot?
press f12 in game to take a screenshot. You can find them on steam the top-left menus View: Screenshot: ShowOnDisk

Last edited:
and how can i upload the photos?
Maybe copy the screenshots to your documents, then use insert image option here to upload them from there or go advanced and attach files.