Moving on from Testing with PSV. Won Eredivise with 5 matches left and lost that away leg to atheltico on away goals thanks to an individual performance by my CB bruma who thought giving balls the opposition strikers were a better option (4.6rating).

The funny thing about the whole season there is not a single draw. It was either win or lose, first time i have ever had such a season in FM.

View attachment 353218View attachment 353217View attachment 353216

Moving on from Testing with PSV. Won Eredivise with 5 matches left and lost that away leg to atheltico on away goals thanks to an individual performance by my CB bruma who thought giving balls the opposition strikers were a better option (4.6rating).

The funny thing about the whole season there is not a single draw. It was either win or lose, first time i have ever had such a season in FM.

View attachment 650737View attachment 650740View attachment 650741
are you going to release the counter verison?

you have 2 tactics available, which one would you recomend? im going to give this ago with liverpool with the LFC update!

you have 2 tactics available, which one would you recomend? im going to give this ago with liverpool with the LFC update!
GUNG HO is the base tactic to be used at home at all times and away against weaker teams. Use counter for Away matches against big teams.
Keep GUNG HO in 2 slots so it trains faster.

will post screen shots after every 10 games
Keep Team Cohesion as Match Training after Fitness for the First 2 weeks of pre-season. Def.positioning for match preparation after tactics are fluid.

The New counter tactic at work, Made one change-- Moved the LDM to LCM, same role and instructions. Their only goal came from my keeper passing to their striker, which seems to happen a lot in this game. Professional footballers playing like retards.

View attachment 650723

I am trying to make a better counter version to use against big teams, till now its a hit or miss.. I had a 4-0 win away to ajax with psv and reloaded and tried again then lost 1-0. I think its just the ME, its unpredictable.

I will try to upload the updates as soon as possible. You could try using my Wingers Paradise!! (4-2-3-1) for now against the big teams along with 4-2-4 LB. That should be a good combination and keeps the AI guessing.
lol it's real, honest posts like these which make you my favourite tactician! No butkissing of the game haha.

I enjoy these tactics mate, great for us that want to try and build dominant teams (in vain it seems :(). Keep it up. :)

Testing with Chelsea going Decent. Ray was right the OP tactic doesnt work with Chelsea (LFCMarshallUpdate) but i think this is mainly due to the new players in the squad, Fabregas and Costa have been really poor for me and i sold most of the squad. Team cohesion is only at : blending well after like 6 months of team cohesion training on very high. Noticed in the assistant report that these players are having difficulty blending in to the squad; also Fabregas and Costa are not comfortable with the tempo of the tactic. This is realistic so I think the early lack of results is due to this, cuz Lukaku is shining where else Costa has been really poor.
Using a modified version of the Counter tactic mostly and Sometimes just changing mentality to attacking after HT or for home games.

View attachment 352631View attachment 352630

Had the to share the only defeat in EPL-->View attachment 352629 WELL DONE FM, WELL DONE!! :mad: