thanks mate, i played with the LB
So you started using the new version mate? I noticed Ronaldo is ripping the defenses as a forward, playing him as the poacher or DLF?

I'm going to start a save with Chelsea now! Will let you know how it goes!

I know it's just one friendly, but i've played many friendlies against Anderlecht away with multiple tactics and i've never had so many chances!! The scoring is pretty low, but that has to do with the tactic not being fluid yet!

Haha, this ME is really ******! Next friendly against Rubin i was down 2-1 with them only having 2 shots on my goal and i had about 15 or so... But then in the 75th min i substituted my whole team and they turned it around! :D

I know, i know.. they're just friendlies.. But my god, this tactic is attacking heaven!! Next up is Monaco at home, so finally some real challenge..

Sorry dude, tactic is not good! Got beaten 4 times in my first 4 matches: 0-1 against Arsenal at home, 2-1 Sunerland away, 2-1 Crystal Palace away and 6-0 against Bayern in Supercup. It is not good defensively and the tactic is 100% familiar..

Sorry dude, tactic is not good! Got beaten 4 times in my first 4 matches: 0-1 against Arsenal at home, 2-1 Sunerland away, 2-1 Crystal Palace away and 6-0 against Bayern in Supercup. It is not good defensively and the tactic is 100% familiar..
Which ones are you using? Dont use the base tactic, i think its not that great. You should try using GUNG HO LB in EPL. I know about the defensive problems due to it being to attacking but this version is doing better than the base.

So you started using the new version mate? I noticed Ronaldo is ripping the defenses as a forward, playing him as the poacher or DLF?
i play ronaldo as a poacher

I'm using Gung Ho Lb as my base tactic and the counter version for big away matches.. It's a great tactic against smaller teams, but against decent opposition you'll get hammered at back!
It's just not working for me! :)

I'm using Gung Ho Lb as my base tactic and the counter version for big away matches.. It's a great tactic against smaller teams, but against decent opposition you'll get hammered at back!
what team are you?

I am trying to make a better counter version to use against big teams, till now its a hit or miss.. I had a 4-0 win away to ajax with psv and reloaded and tried again then lost 1-0. I think its just the ME, its unpredictable.

I will try to upload the updates as soon as possible. You could try using my Wingers Paradise!! (4-2-3-1) for now against the big teams along with 4-2-4 LB. That should be a good combination and keeps the AI guessing.

I failed to mention in the OP that Team cohesion is crucial for this tactic to work, since it relies on the whole team to contribute in all phases of play, both attacking and defensive. Make Sure your team has a decent understanding or higher to get the best results.

I really wanted to play with 2CMs but looks like i have to move one of the CMs to a DM if you guys arnt getting great results defensively. The main aim of the tactic is to outscore the opponent anyway not to have a superb defensive record :p, for that i would recommend tactics here that play 3 CBs at the back.

The New counter tactic at work, Made one change-- Moved the LDM to LCM, same role and instructions. Their only goal came from my keeper passing to their striker, which seems to happen a lot in this game. Professional footballers playing like retards.

View attachment 353225

The New counter tactic at work, Made one change-- Moved the LDM to LCM, same role and instructions. Their only goal came from my keeper passing to their striker, which seems to happen a lot in this game. Professional footballers playing like retards.

View attachment 650723
looking good mate