Out of interest who are Celi and Ronning? I can't find them. I probably haven't got enough players loaded.

You might have to have more South American players loaded to find Celi, I'm surprised Ronning didn't show up tho!

Yuriel Celi is a Peruvian player playing for Cantolao

Tim Rönning is a 6'7 Swedish goalkeeper playing for Elfsborg

Out of interest who are Celi and Ronning? I can't find them. I probably haven't got enough players loaded.

Yuriel Celi (Academia Cantolao) - Peruvian attacking midfielder.
Tim Rönning (Elfsborg) - Swedish 6'7 goalkeeper.

I think you may have to load more south american players to get Celi. I'm surprised Ronning is not on there tho!

Is it possible to find the download of the training?
I can't find a place I load upload the files, do you know where I can? If not I guess you could just create a new schedule and copy them in.

I can't find a place I load upload the files, do you know where I can? If not I guess you could just create a new schedule and copy them in.
Can't find them in the "Schedules" folder?
If you ask me how to upload them here on the site, I honestly don't know.

1.jpg
2.jpg

3.jpg
4.jpg

Very good tactic with a good gameplay, good job !

It is not working at all for my Inter side.
Last 5 games:'
Away against Lazio 0-0
Home againt Juventur 0-2
Home Agaist Tottenham 0-5
Home agaist Cagliari 0-1
Away agaist Reggina 1-1

Your tactic is amazing. I won 2 cups in the first season and was eliminated in the European League Final. I did all this with a weak team. My last season was amazing. I won 3 trophies and eliminated Man City in the Champions League Quarter Final. Because they were a very strong team for us and they took Haaland :) I only lost 3 times in the whole season. Two of these were Man City matches :) We have a great start to the new season. I have a stronger team now. Let's see what is going to happen. Congratulations brother.

Attachments

• Desktop Screenshot 2021.04.21 - 14.32.33.90.png
    Desktop Screenshot 2021.04.21 - 14.32.33.90.png
    331.7 KB · Views: 419
  • Desktop Screenshot 2021.04.21 - 14.33.47.73.png
    Desktop Screenshot 2021.04.21 - 14.33.47.73.png
    332.5 KB · Views: 410
  • Desktop Screenshot 2021.04.21 - 14.34.38.00.png
    Desktop Screenshot 2021.04.21 - 14.34.38.00.png
    321.2 KB · Views: 314
Your tactic is amazing. I won 2 cups in the first season and was eliminated in the European League Final. I did all this with a weak team. My last season was amazing. I won 3 trophies and eliminated Man City in the Champions League Quarter Final. Because they were a very strong team for us and they took Haaland :) I only lost 3 times in the whole season. Two of these were Man City matches :) We have a great start to the new season. I have a stronger team now. Let's see what is going to happen. Congratulations brother.

Thanks! Great to hear it's working! Have a look at my other Benfica 4-2-3-1 tactic too, I decided since many of the wonderkid newgen are wingers I'd like to have a tactic to include them.

Have you updated this tactic ?
It has surely potential, but i can't have this defensive consistancy, in any save I tried.

Have you updated this tactic ?
It has surely potential, but i can't have this defensive consistancy, in any save I tried.
I haven't updated since the FM update, I've moved onto a inverted wingers formation. I may come back to this and try and improve it, feel free to try yourself too!

I hope you'll update it.
It's not working well on this patch, but love the formation !

I hope you'll update it.
It's not working well on this patch, but love the formation !
Hi, I just had a quick play around with it and played 1 game. match away from home, 91 pass %, 60% possession, opponents XG 0.30 (3 shots, 0 on target). Things I changed;

AM role changed from attack to support
DLP role changed from defend to support
Change to work ball into the box
Changed line of engagement to 'much higher'
Changed defensive width to 'force opposition outside'

Hopefully that will sure up your defence! Please let me know how it goes!

Cheers my friend. Can you upload it here ?
As i'm not that familiar with english terms in the game
But i think i already play with this version
THANKS !