Sorry but I couldnt find the new update ? Where is the link ?

@jimmypb

How you rotate your traning routine ?
Trying right now to copy your schedules and wanted to know how you set them up weekwise. :)

@jimmypb

How you rotate your traning routine ?
Trying right now to copy your schedules and wanted to know how you set them up weekwise. :)
I just rotate them one after another and repeat. I then play around depending on new fixtures being announced or if I want to give players a day off etc

You should post this on TFF's 75 Siblings as well and have them test it.

Seems cool one to test! This skin looks dope though, where did you get that?

Seems cool one to test! This skin looks dope though, where did you get that?
The skin is 'Kojuro-v2.4.0 - Dark Low Resolution'. Then I import my own benfica or red style background and save the file as 'default' and put in the skin/background folder.

it's probably one of the best tactic on this patch.
Everyone is scoring goals, defence is so solid.
What a pleasure to see it !

Thanks! Have you tried it with Nantes? Brought the first title since that early 2000s team when they had Moldovan?!

Training Schedules
Screenshot 2021-03-16 at 19.57.39.png
Screenshot 2021-03-16 at 19.57.49.png
Screenshot 2021-03-16 at 19.58.03.png
Screenshot 2021-03-16 at 19.58.15.png

Attachments

• jb attacking.fmf
    19.2 KB · Views: 109
  • jb defending.fmf
    19.2 KB · Views: 99
  • jb tactical.fmf
    19.2 KB · Views: 100
  • jb technical .fmf
    19.2 KB · Views: 106
Last edited:
Which team are you coaching?

Last edited:
@jimmypb i like the tactic and the formation, do you still play the first version, the AMC and the 3 midfielders in the version 2 looks less efective and productive for me

@jimmypb i like the tactic and the formation, do you still play the first version, the AMC and the 3 midfielders in the version 2 looks less efective and productive for me
In my Benfica save I've unearthed a LW wonderkid so until some team bids 100M+, I'm having to use my 4-2-3-1 formation to fit him in. I tried using him in the LWB role in the 4-3-1-2 formation but he wasn't as effective.

@jimmypb What adjustments should I make to this tactic for a underdog team? I'm predicted 19th/20th and I feel this would be more suited for good teams