Resource icon

4-3-2-1 Fighting Falcon 2020-06-21

Instant resulted a season with Aston Villa (media prediction 18th). Only signings were made by DoF and were Stuart Dallas and Florinel Coman (January). Finished 8th but had the worst end-of-season form I think I have ever seen. 2 wins from 17 games. (Interestingly one of Lisa's tactics I tried yesterday had near identical points finish and was also 2 wins from 17 games towards the end of the season). Did manage to reach the Carabao Cup final but somehow lost to Brentford in the midst of the terrible form.

View attachment 509707

View attachment 509708

View attachment 509709
this tactic requires good defending I would say and suitable players...at least I am glad that you created so many chances with such a poor team. It shows the quality of the tactics going forward. With a better team I am sure the results would be much better

Affect a lot the tactic if i change the role of WM to winger support???

Kessy great tactic but I have a question
why have you Rashford on ML on your Results screenshots but AML on your tactic please ?

Affect a lot the tactic if i change the role of WM to winger support???
To my opinion yes! because you end up having 2 wide players on the right. I prefer to have the WM who can stay in the half-space and help my team overload the opponent in central areas to facilitate passing before switching to the flanks

Kessy great tactic but I have a question
why have you Rashford on ML on your Results screenshots but AML on your tactic please ?
I subsequently changed his position because I thought he was high enough on the pitch. I also wanted to create a diamond (AML+AF+LCM+AM) so can they can overload that side of the pitch

Really good tactic,win the league,CL,european supercup with Monaco 2nd season???