Jeffers89

Banned
Reaction score
View attachment 436034View attachment 436033View attachment 436032View attachment 436031View attachment 436030View attachment 436029View attachment 436028

View attachment 436027

As you can see at the last picture, I won the Competition, the Cup, the Dutch Supercup and the Champions cup.

Unbeaten trough the whole season accept for the away matches against Juventus and Manchester City.

As you can see i played with Ajax, first season over, hope the second season is just a succesful as this one.

The tactic is set and ready to be used, but i wanted to test it for a whole season for uploading it, now the season is over i hope you all can enjoy of it!

If you're done with some games, post some screens of your results, I'm very eager to see your progression!

I'll always try to enhance it in any way.

Goodluck!
View attachment 436025

better to use an anchorman instead of a Regista, because that triangle in the middle is great for the destroyer/creator/support philosophy that can really make a difference.

better to use an anchorman instead of a Regista, because that triangle in the middle is great for the destroyer/creator/support philosophy that can really make a difference.

No Eremenko's stats are better as a regista than a anchorman!

See now to me that is a 451 formation, its only really in the last few years with the way Mourinho implemented the system, with inside fowards its now recognised to the football world as a 433.

Looks good though.

doesn't matter, for the triangle to work properly, oyu want a dedicated Anchorman, Regista is pretty much just a playmaker and you should only use more than one play maker if you have a decent squad.

See now to me that is a 451 formation, its only really in the last few years with the way Mourinho implemented the system, with inside fowards its now recognised to the football world as a 433.

Looks good though.

Try if you want to, you won't be dissapointed!

what was the match training and general training and Individual training in english because my dutch is ****

fancy trying this out but seems I ain't Dutch its going to be a struggle

also in screenshot wingers are on attack when downloaded they on support... which should they be on ????

how did u manage to get balotelli,de bruyne,cerci,tadic and kondogbia after 1 season? did you use the editor lol? tactic looks gd tho so ill let you know how i get on

how did u manage to get balotelli,de bruyne,cerci,tadic and kondogbia after 1 season? did you use the editor lol? tactic looks gd tho so ill let you know how i get on

To be honest i only exeeded my transfer and wage budget :$