i save before every game because i return most of the times to my home screen with fm automatically closed, yes i have the in-game editor, but i hardly use it, i only use it to delete the injuries nothing more ;)

The tactic download is different mate, in your screenshot the DM is an A, yet the download is a Regista. In the download the Wingers are support, and the forward is a Poacher, but the screenshots say otherwise...

For clarity which is the set-up you went unbeaten with, or did you change around?

But the tatic you have to download it is different of the tatic you have in the screenshots

The tactic download is different mate, in your screenshot the DM is an A, yet the download is a Regista. In the download the Wingers are support, and the forward is a Poacher, but the screenshots say otherwise...

For clarity which is the set-up you went unbeaten with, or did you change around?

It depends, in my first season I had Eremenko on the DM, and his best stats were as a Regista, now with Kondogbia his best stats are Anchorman it depends on the player u have and wich role is better suited to that player,

Yes the wingers i have on attack but in the download i had them on support, change them to attack and they score a lot of goals, Dusan Tadic was topscorer of the league, and had the most goals of my whole team.

For your striker I change a lot in his roles, so that's really on you to decide wich role u use!

But the tatic you have to download it is different of the tatic you have in the screenshots

The tactic for download is made from the beginning, throughout the season i changed a lot, so in my last reaction to Macca72 is explained what the best is!

It depends, in my first season I had Eremenko on the DM, and his best stats were as a Regista, now with Kondogbia his best stats are Anchorman it depends on the player u have and wich role is better suited to that player,

Yes the wingers i have on attack but in the download i had them on support, change them to attack and they score a lot of goals, Dusan Tadic was topscorer of the league, and had the most goals of my whole team.

For your striker I change a lot in his roles, so that's really on you to decide wich role u use!

Ok, thank you.

i am using in Benfica! but i am still in pre season