It's actually not that bad consider it the first times u play with this tactic, can i see your squad and formation?

Still remember the players have to get to know to the tactic you can't consider to be an excellent tactic from the beginning.

The thing i did is i reconstructed the most of the things Ajax are using so maybe that's why i was unbeaten throughout the season

I'm now starting with Ajax myself. Gonna give it a go with your tactic , but i'm a bit skeptic because you used in game editor and 68+ saves ... So i could be a crappy tactic ,but fantastic one when you go with the editor and 981230981 saves :) Any way i will give you the benefit of the doubt ,so i'm gonna try it ...cleanly without editor or save-load **** :)

This tactic is a peace of sh*t . I think the moderators should delete your thread !!! You r a fake ! 68 saves + in game editor ,and unrealistic signings ... With the quality of the players who you have bought (CHEATING) , any tactic will be great ! People like you shouldn't even buy the game ! You r a disgrace ... Played ( without cheating) 21 matches - won 7 drew 6 and lost 8 ... And the winnings were to the fact that i changed the tactic a bit and win 2-1 or 1-0 ...

This tactic is a peace of sh*t . I think the moderators should delete your thread !!! You r a fake ! 68 saves + in game editor ,and unrealistic signings ... With the quality of the players who you have bought (CHEATING) , any tactic will be great ! People like you shouldn't even buy the game ! You r a disgrace ... Played ( without cheating) 21 matches - won 7 drew 6 and lost 8 ... And the winnings were to the fact that i changed the tactic a bit and win 2-1 or 1-0 ...

Inexperienced