4-3-3 CCC

• Thread starter Thread starter tomfmlfc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 108
  • Views Views 32K

tomfmlfc

Reaction score
F6A27AB2E501F83D987269903FD5F6FD58B47D39
Just created this tactic needs tweaking in defence can leak a few goals every now and then , averaging 60% possession at home games creating at least 3 CCC's per game at the moment.

If your the underdog put strategy on control.
Retain Possession
Pass to feet
Play out of defence
Play through defence
Work ball into box
Look for overlap
Hassle opponents

BWM - Tackling , Stamina , Passing
DLP - Passing , Technique
Wingers - Fast , Technique , Dribbling
Wing backs - Fast , Dribbling , Defending
DF - Technique , Finishing , Positioning

DOWNLOAD BELOW

Last edited:
Could you please post more info. Screen Of the formation, the roles/players, the flow Of the game etc.
Lets go for quality :)

**** position at the moment because I've just put this tactic in to use , first game beat West Brom away 4-1 with 6 CCC's , second game beat Chelsea at home 2-0 with 3 CCC's will upload screenshots as I progress.

btw this tactic works on low teams too. thanks for sharing

Great results man leaked a few goals which I did admit needs tweaking , once the defensive side of things are sorted I think this tactic will be pretty **** effective. If anybody else has used this tactic and has had good/bad results please post screenshots.

The best tactics which i use on beta, but defenders sometimes makes stupid mistakes and central striker doesnt score a lot of goals. If you change that, you tactics will be brilliant.

Seems to work for my Bournemouth team. Previously had trouble scoring goals with a standard 442, plugged this in and won 3-6 at Hartlepool (5 for Rob Hulse!). We were 4 goals up within 25 minutes but then started conceding so lowered the defensive line by a few notches.

Leyton Orient at home next......

OH MY F-ING GOD! THANK YOU FOR THIS TACTIC!

Now I can play my beloved Liverpool FC without getting frustrated!

Byebye ManCity save lol!

I'll give it a go, looks promising from what people have posted. Seeing you're 9 in January doesn't give the best impression though haha

Great results so far with swansea im sitting in 4th at christmas. will postn results for the end of the season.

I'll give it a go, looks promising from what people have posted. Seeing you're 9 in January doesn't give the best impression though haha

I made the tactic when I was 13th lol was during BETA ME was messed up.

Back