4-3-3 CCC

• Thread starter Thread starter tomfmlfc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 108
  • Views Views 32K
Definitely the best tactic out of all I've tried yet. My only complaint would be that the main striker doesn't seem to score enough or have much impact on the game.

Apart from that great tactic. Thank you for sharing this.

A great tactic :) But I wonder , what is the role in this tactic , of the center striker ( Defensive Forward ) ?

Yeh it's a DF atm I had him as a DF to close down there defensive line I will be tweaking the defence line and DF role today I'll give the link once done.

NEW TWEAKED TACTIC BELOW

PLEASE POST SCREENSHOTS OF YOUR RESULTS SO I KNOW WHAT I NEED TO TWEAK IF THERE IS STILL FAULTS.

Trying the first version with Barca (I know, Barca!) but very impressed. Beat Real 3-0, Valencia 3-0, Bayern 3-1, Bilbao 7-2. Most of these are also WITHOUT using the shouts :D

Where would you suggest playing Messi? AP or STC?

STC give him maximum roam allowance try Iniesta behind him maybe?

Guys please upload screenshots of your results etcetra if you don't know how to ask I'll give you assistance.

Idk I've had good results on both the tweaked is a slower tempo deeper defensive line with a poacher instead of Defensive Forward test both and see what works for you , post screenshots of results please :)

I usually just close down and force the centrebacks to weaker foot same for the centre mids then for the wide players i do close down hard tackling and for ST just put it on weaker foot.

I usually put it on balanced or tactics , then ocassionally I'll do a week of fitness don't make the training to intense though.

It's based on possession aswell as quick counter attacks , spurs squad has ridiculously fast fullbacks and wingers so yeh it'll be worth a shot , post scrrenshots of your results buddy.

Not the greatest of starts for me knocked out of Europe already with Liverpool on away goals :(

Yeh I've been struggling with Liverpool no matter what tactics I've been using there transfer budget is one you'd expect a relegation threatened side to be assigned with..

First League game of season using Southampton.
1B8D483ED39FDDF68192884723FF9D015D470A48

5E18CCE41F0F974423D6AF4EC1A650C5AF32B38B

7D8D686A5F34C3FF39D834FF3B32515953FD9117

Clearly frustrated them with the amount of fouls and yellow cards!

Back