4-3-3 CCC

• Thread starter Thread starter tomfmlfc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 108
  • Views Views 32K
Managed to sell Downing,Jones and Cole and have brought in Ba and Adryan and loan deals for Callejon and Montoya.
Away to play first league game against Norwich will see how it goes in that.
Do you ever use counter?

If am playing away to like Newcastle , Everton and also the top 4 I tend to put it on control and use counter.

Deasy, Quality result buddy let me know how your future results go.

Was 2-0 down with 25mins to go to Norwich but grabbed a 2-2 draw. 58% of possession the whole game so happy with the start I guess

Yeh you'll need to sort out your own set piece tactics whatever is suitable for you.

S23YME - put Goalkeeper distribution to defender collect and put it on Daniel Agger.

first options was better but defenders makes stupid mistakers

Hey guys,

I have tried using loads of tactics with my Liverpool save without success but this tactic seems to be working well!! I have re-started and this is my save so far:-

Games played so far:
Brighton (Friendly) Away - Won 4-1 (19 shots, 2 CCC and 66% possession)
Rapid Buc (Euro) Away - Won 2-1 (20 shots, 2 CCC and 51% possession)
Rapid Buc (Euro) Home - Won 5-0 (29 shots, 3 CCC and 69% possession)
Crystal Palace (Friendly) Home - Won 2-0 (24 shots, 1 CCC and 55% possession)
Wigan (Prem) Home - Won 2-0 (17 shots, 2 CCC and 63% possession)

Outs:
Doni - Man City - £1.2M
Henderson - QPR - £220k p/m plus £3.5m fee at end of season
Downing - Fulham - £20 over 48 months
Reina - Arsenal - £20 over 24 months
Jones - Fulham - £625k

Ins:
Yttergard Jensen - £1.8m over 24 months
Kweuke - £3.2m over 36 months
Medel - £16m over 48 months
Koval - £12.5m over 48 months
Ter Stegen - £20m over 48 months
Ba - £7m
Schurrie - £27m over 48 months

I am also waiting on work permits for Erick Torres and Carlos Feirro both on loans with views to permanent moves.

I am just a little weary about playing away against the big sides with an attacking strategy though. Any suggestions?

Hey guys,

I have tried using loads of tactics with my Liverpool save without success but this tactic seems to be working well!! I have re-started and this is my save so far:-

Games played so far:
Brighton (Friendly) Away - Won 4-1 (19 shots, 2 CCC and 66% possession)
Rapid Buc (Euro) Away - Won 2-1 (20 shots, 2 CCC and 51% possession)
Rapid Buc (Euro) Home - Won 5-0 (29 shots, 3 CCC and 69% possession)
Crystal Palace (Friendly) Home - Won 2-0 (24 shots, 1 CCC and 55% possession)
Wigan (Prem) Home - Won 2-0 (17 shots, 2 CCC and 63% possession)

Outs:
Doni - Man City - £1.2M
Henderson - QPR - £220k p/m plus £3.5m fee at end of season
Downing - Fulham - £20 over 48 months
Reina - Arsenal - £20 over 24 months
Jones - Fulham - £625k

Ins:
Yttergard Jensen - £1.8m over 24 months
Kweuke - £3.2m over 36 months
Medel - £16m over 48 months
Koval - £12.5m over 48 months
Ter Stegen - £20m over 48 months
Ba - £7m
Schurrie - £27m over 48 months

I am also waiting on work permits for Erick Torres and Carlos Feirro both on loans with views to permanent moves.

I am just a little weary about playing away against the big sides with an attacking strategy though. Any suggestions?

switch to control and use counter

Went attacking against Chelsea drew 2-2 had 3 CCC's 60% possession. Happy with that

How you managed to get 20 mil for downing I am staggered most I could get was 7.5

Unless you actually meant £20 lol

Also with that much of a change up i would expect the first season to be less successful whilst the players settle in.

I managed to get 12mill for Downing was delighted with that and get him off the wage bill to

After 5 games sitting 8th. only 1 defeat which was to Liverpool (2-1 away) Managed a 2-2 draw away to Spurs and 4-1 home win over Reading. From the earlier screenshot only added Pogba (loan) and Vossen.

View attachment 280976

Ran a quick test on FMC with the new version of your tactics. Looking much better I think, consistent 55-60% possession and decent CCC. It's good to see the main striker starts scoring again, torres had about 6 goals so far I think.

Overall pretty impressive. Good job.

Lol cracking results bud , this tactic seems to be worknig for lower teams at the moment.

I have been using Control on away games and being doing well. What would you guys do at home against the big teams?

I would counter attack at home whilst on control against the big teams.

I will give it a go, I have got Man City at home next game......will let you know how i get on!

Back