4-3-3 CCC

• Thread starter Thread starter tomfmlfc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 108
  • Views Views 32K
How defensive minded did you make them? My home results are perfect but away is mixed

tried it with newcastle first game against man united i put cisse as poacher and defence line as normal and convert it to classic and wow to beat man u 7-1 away is outstanding and the best thing about this tactic i had everything on awkward except from mentality was on content and also during match play i had 17 shots 13 on target which is very impressive, top tactic mate.

tried it with newcastle first game against man united i put cisse as poacher and defence line as normal and convert it to classic and wow to beat man u 7-1 away is outstanding and the best thing about this tactic i had everything on awkward except from mentality was on content and also during match play i had 17 shots 13 on target which is very impressive, top tactic mate.

What do you mean by classic and awkward?

i just converted your tactic in to a classic and the blue bars on the tactic training and also how do you upload screen shoots?

Upload the tactic mate click on advanced mode and put your tactic on or pm me your skype name and you can send me it via skype which is easier if you need help :)

How defensive minded did you make them? My home results are perfect but away is mixed

first of all i put my the inside forwards a bit deeper (same line as the am), the I set their mentality to normal, closing down in own half (middle of the bar) and less creativity.

with the full backs i set their mentality to normal (middle of the bar), less creativity and less running with the ball.

also another tweak for both home and away - I set the striker for sometimes 'running with the ball' as Giroud not so pacy or good at dribbling.

I does wonders for me. Haven't lost a game in 18 matches !!

Back