4-3-3 CCC

• Thread starter Thread starter tomfmlfc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 108
  • Views Views 32K
How do you take screenshots?

I've played 3 league games 2 draws and 1 win so far
Always have had around 60% possession in games to

Im currently trying the formation with my Northampton Town side. Seems to be quite hit and miss, i dominate most games possession wise but sometimes get completly undone by break away goals and end up losing 3-0.

You need to have the right players for the right positions

Im aware of that. I feel i have the players to suit the formation, certainly to League 2 standard..

you should update your OP with the new version. Seems much better than the old one.

forms dropped a lot but it is more down to players injured. Had to move Lallana CM due to Ward-Prowse, Pogba AND Davis being injured.

Yep. Ward-Prowse Returns so moved Lallana back for STL.. Won 4-1. Never new a 17 year old could make that much difference. played 4 games since he's back. Won 4

Got battered against Man City at Home 0-4!! I used the Control strategy instead of attaching. The weird thing was both teams had 2 CCC, 11 shots and 50% possession!!

Its a great tactic just need to try and find the correct tweaks when playing the bigs teams......any more ideas?

Yeh Deasy that Ward-Prowse looks such a talent I always try to sign him but always get knocked back :( , Btw guys I have a new tactic in creation I'll need 1-2 people to trial it soon if your up for it message me please.

My results above are with the first version - tika taka

I find it hard to believe that your messi scored 62 goals through the season playing as defensive forward.

I'm gonna run through the tweaked version one more time with another team to see how it goes.

I can try it out for a couple of matches. Currently managing Rubin Kazan.

I find it hard to believe that your messi scored 62 goals through the season playing as defensive forward.

I'm gonna run through the tweaked version one more time with another team to see how it goes.
The screenshot is there amigo. Only tweak was setting his mentality and creative freedom to maximum

Back