4-3-3 CCC

• Thread starter Thread starter tomfmlfc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 108
  • Views Views 32K
Having mixed results with it.
Lost 3-0 to Newcastle with 9 men and still made 2 CCC's and had 62% possession.
Just need a quality finisher that is cheap to sign in Jan hopefully

Have started again with Liverpool and Joe Cole is quality playing in this formation

Photoshop? Looks like you only scored one but won four nil... really is a super tactic

It looks scrolled down.

1st Season complete with Southampton, Finished 14th after injury plagued season. Fairly happy and consistant with the formation with only 1 bad result (6-0 defeat to Reading however.)

Done some decent business for 2nd season with the tactic (first 3 games Chelsea, Arsenal and Spurs)

IN:
Javier Hernandez 9m (5m Upfront 4m over 48months)
Bransolav Ivanovic Loan
Danny Rose Loan with 1.6m Option
Vladimir Weiss Free
Marc Muniesa Free
Plus some quality Youth Candidates Signed as expect from Southampton
Plus 3 other Youth that have 4.5-5* potential.

conceding too many goals and loosing games with PSG, the tactic looks great but improvements needed on shooting, defending and well not conceding goals, good tactic though

It looks scrolled down.

1st Season complete with Southampton, Finished 14th after injury plagued season. Fairly happy and consistant with the formation with only 1 bad result (6-0 defeat to Reading however.)

Done some decent business for 2nd season with the tactic (first 3 games Chelsea, Arsenal and Spurs)

IN:
Javier Hernandez 9m (5m Upfront 4m over 48months)
Bransolav Ivanovic Loan
Danny Rose Loan with 1.6m Option
Vladimir Weiss Free
Marc Muniesa Free
Plus some quality Youth Candidates Signed as expect from Southampton
Plus 3 other Youth that have 4.5-5* potential.

Looks like some very good deals you have made for your 2nd season
Good luck

Leonard Kweuke is the best defensive forward I have signed 7 goals in 4 games so far and is only 3.2 million to sign

can i change the forward role from DF to something else?

I've been trying this tactic with Arsenal and got good home results but really inconsistent ones away.
I created a new tactic which is quite similar but the wingers and wing backs are much more defensive minded. Got really good results !!! after 17 games at the top of the chart and haven't lost a game since applying the away tactic at away matches !

Back