this tactic work very well first season, game breaking maybe. But i get promotion and now i cant win a game at all :(

this tactic work very well first season, game breaking maybe. But i get promotion and now i cant win a game at all :(

How much did you improve your squad? Sometimes even if the tactic is great, jumping up a league can be rough.

i love tactic, why aint more people testing it, I got afc flyde 2 promotions in a row lol

It is a very good tactic. I'm using it in my Real Oviedo save and it's been fantastic. Will post some screens later.

it is very good tactic yes, i lost a lot of players as club had no money so maybe thats the reason

Some shots with me Real Oviedo save. Sold off some of the players that were older worth anything to free up a ton of wages and picked up some mercs and lucked out getting a parent affiliate being able to choose between Barca or Granada. Sure you can guess who I chose. Though, none of them will come while I'm in Second Division B1 yet haha.

View attachment 324774View attachment 324773View attachment 324772View attachment 324771View attachment 324770View attachment 324587View attachment 324585View attachment 324583

Last edited:
currently 2nd in league 2 with hartlepool, (predicted to finish 11th) have knocked 3 league 1 sides out of the johnstons paint trophy, got knocked out of the league cup by derby (2 divisions above me) in the 2nd round but it was a closely fought 3-2 loss at derby's ground ..... so far im really impressed with this tactic

im on ME 15.1.4

I knocked out Athletic Bilboa in the Spanish Cup and lost on aggregate to Athleti Madrid 4-3... Pretty nuts.

I'm Real Oviedo and picked up quite a few free agents after gutting some of the wages. But, we were also picked to finish first.

I would say yes, but I still completely dominate every team I play and hang with teams 2 divisions up, even knocking one out of the cup and hanging with a top level CL team. The only game I lost was to Atleti Madrid in the Spanish Cup and in 28 league matches I'm 27-1-0.

I shared this tactic with a friend and he's been using it on his Dortmund save and also dominating once it got fluid. I've tried almost every tactic on this forum and this is by far the most consistent one. I wouldn't call it "game breaking", but I've yet to have one of those WTF matches where just nothing goes right.

Last edited:
I'm Real Oviedo and picked up quite a few free agents after gutting some of the wages. But, we were also picked to finish first.

I would say yes, but I still completely dominate every team I play and hang with teams 2 divisions up, even knocking one out of the cup and hanging with a top level CL team. The only game I lost was to Atleti Madrid in the Spanish Cup and in 28 league matches I'm 27-1-0.

I shared this tactic with a friend and he's been using it on his Dortmund save and also dominating once it got fluid. I've tried almost every tactic on this forum and this is by far the most consistent one. I wouldn't call it "game breaking", but I've yet to have one of those WTF matches where just nothing goes right.

Thanx mate :D

P9k0LPv.png

EH3NGrP.png

View attachment 324366

View attachment 324365

View attachment 324364

jVMpbP.png

17nbdS.png

tVt4YN.png

vvkWls.png

Why do you have 2 pictures of "during seasons training"
One with attacking movement and one with defensive positioning????

Which one do I use please answer

also do you make a defensive verision out of this form and one attacking?
Got a backup formation or you only use this?

I used this tactic exclusively and actually used "balanced/teamwork" for my training in-season. Same tactic home and away, zero changes. Pure plug and play.