In what patch did u do this ? And what are The most importen stats for all players ? What to do to protect lead in game?

In what patch did u do this ? And what are The most importen stats for all players ? What to do to protect lead in game?
works in all patchs at the same way, important stats just check in FM the most important in wich position, team talk to tight

another quick update using this tactic, im still Hartlepool, after promotion to league 1 i kinda hoped for upper mid table ............ i RAN away with the title finishing top of league 1 with 114 points, UNBELIEVABLE, ....... championship here i come

I tried messing with some of the positions and using two roaming playmakers instead of the advanced playmakers in the midfield, while I kept possession they didn't seem to push far enough up and I had less shots on goal.

Going to play with having the anchor man be a deep lying playmaker on defend duty too in my next cup game.

I tried messing with some of the positions and using two roaming playmakers instead of the advanced playmakers in the midfield, while I kept possession they didn't seem to push far enough up and I had less shots on goal.

Going to play with having the anchor man be a deep lying playmaker on defend duty too in my next cup game.
AWSOME!!

Awesome tactic. I was 5th with sheff united on a bad run of 6 games without a win. tried your tactic and unbeaten in the league top of the league 1 table and dominating games. have gone a goal behind sometimes but i leave it just do touchline talks and always get a result. Best tactic i have found since fm2010. well done.

Awesome tactic. I was 5th with sheff united on a bad run of 6 games without a win. tried your tactic and unbeaten in the league top of the league 1 table and dominating games. have gone a goal behind sometimes but i leave it just do touchline talks and always get a result. Best tactic i have found since fm2010. well done.
Thx and continue sharing your results :D

An update of where i am up to. Started with my team Preston in league 1.

11 League games in and ive won 8 drawn 3 lost 0 scored 26 and conceded 8

Into the 4th round of the Carling cup beating Tranmere, West Brom and Blackburn in the process with my second string.

All signs look good.

what is everyone using for match prep? can't get consistent results, been using teamwork

Tried this with Leeds save on demo im 18th and played Wigan 3rd at home RESULT 7-2 (H)

Next game Derby away in league 1-1 Then Huddersfield in FA CUP 3rd RND 4-1 ,then game decides to say thank you for playing football manager 2015 purchase the game :(.
Might after play again or purchase it :)

A question...Pretty much every super successful tactic I've tried here has a problem that it's fantastic at home and pretty average away, against any opposition.

What are your experiences with this one? Does it retain the same sharpness and domination in away games?

A question...Pretty much every super successful tactic I've tried here has a problem that it's fantastic at home and pretty average away, against any opposition.

What are your experiences with this one? Does it retain the same sharpness and domination in away games?

For me it's pretty rock solid all around. I don't really change anything except for the depth of my defensive line if I notice they're getting me over the top.

The only issue I have is putting the ball in the net, as my attackers love to shoot it directly at defenders, but I think that's more a player problem. Hah. I play exclusively with Newcastle, so working in Ayoze Perez and Siem de Jong as the DLF.