@ the OP

Firstly, great tactic well done.

Secondly (don't take this as a criticism) I have tried your tactic out and it's absolute dynamite at home, but very shaky away. Take a look at the testing league screenie above, it only lost out away from home against strong teams.

If you decide to tweak / create a new version, this is all you need to address to have a monster tactic.

Cheers

@ the OP

Firstly, great tactic well done.

Secondly (don't take this as a criticism) I have tried your tactic out and it's absolute dynamite at home, but very shaky away. Take a look at the testing league screenie above, it only lost out away from home against strong teams.

If you decide to tweak / create a new version, this is all you need to address to have a monster tactic.

Cheers

Every single released tactic so far is just like that. You just have to make adjustments for away games...

Your tactic is very, very good, but I still can't believe you've achieved all that with Cambridge without ever changing your tactic, mentality or any other tweaks.

I've tried it with various teams and it's always the same; absolutely amazing at home and poor away. No matter what league, club or players I have... :/

Your tactic is very, very good, but I still can't believe you've achieved all that with Cambridge without ever changing your tactic, mentality or any other tweaks.

I've tried it with various teams and it's always the same; absolutely amazing at home and poor away. No matter what league, club or players I have... :/
The result with cambridge isn´t me who achive that, it was an user, he say to me dont do tweaks or change anything, and it was in 15.1.3, the tatic was a little bit more beast, because the cornes, now you dont score for cornes almost

The result with cambridge isn´t me who achive that, it was an user, he say to me dont do tweaks or change anything, and it was in 15.1.3, the tatic was a little bit more beast, because the cornes, now you dont score for cornes almost

Ah, indeed, I forgot, apologies.

Do YOU, then tweak anything? I've found some tweaks help, like turning off Push Higher Up and Offside Trap when you see you're being pinned down, usually away or generally when in the lead and the opposition go gung-ho.

Can someone explain the pre season and during season tactics please

Can anyone post in english please
Cheers

Last edited:
Ah, indeed, I forgot, apologies.

Do YOU, then tweak anything? I've found some tweaks help, like turning off Push Higher Up and Offside Trap when you see you're being pinned down, usually away or generally when in the lead and the opposition go gung-ho.
tweaks are welcome, i will see those tweaks :)
thx

Could some one show me the individual player instructions? Or is there none?

Hi,

Just want to say the tactic is working very well!
Promoted from championship with norwich with record points, and currently lying 5th at december in the prem.
I've not made many changes, but Harry Arter and Sam Byram fit into the tactic well.

Still find this the best tactic and working wonders for me! Started unemployed and got a job at Philadelphia in the MLS, won the MLS first season and then got the job at Wolves in the championship, Won the championship and also won the FA Cup all in the first season lol, 3 trophies at two different clubs in the same season! Amazing!

Im playing like a journeyman so will be looking for a new club ready for second season

good work!

Are you using any tweaks match-to-match, jonnyharb?

if im winning with around 15 mins left, i change push higher up to drop deeper, and put it to very low tempo, use match shouts to concentrate and encourage etc.

thats about it to be honest