Training

View attachment 360417

Results

View attachment 360414

View attachment 360412

Opposition Instructions : Assistant Manager

PLAYER POSITIONS AND ATTRIBUTES NEEDED

Goalkeepers
(DEFEND) Aerial ability, Command of area, Handling, One on ones, Reflexes, composure, Concentration, Decisions, Positioning, Agility.

Central Defender
(DEFEND) Heading, Marking, Tackling, Composure, Concentration, Decisions, Determination, Positioning, Jumping, Strength.

Complete Wing Backs
(ATTACK) Crossing, Dribbling, Marking, Tackling, Decisions, Off the ball, Positioning, Teamwork, Workrate, Acceleration, Stamina.

Defensive Midfielder
(DEFEND) Marking, Tackling, Concentration, Decisions, Positioning, Teamwork, Workrate, Acceleration, Stamina, strength.

Central Midfielder
(ATTACK) Dribbling, Finishing, First touch, Long shots, Passing, Creativity, Decisions, Determination, Off the ball, Teamwork, Workrate.

Winger
(SUPPORT) Crossing, Dribbling, Technique, Decisions, Flair, Off the ball, Acceleration, Agility, Balance, Pace.

Target Man
(ATTACK) Finishing, First touch, Heading, Anticipation, Bravery, Determination, Teamwork, Workrate, Jumping, Strength.

Last edited:
Thank you, these days is very difficult to find proper 4-3-3 tactic.

As a big fan of that sytem i will try in 2nd season for sure, when current tactic will be killed by ME :p

Oh yeah...chelsea squad is kinda close to dream team.

Mourinho has never played a fluid, for this to be a replication of his olden Chelsea tactic you need to change to rigid, as well as setting it to attack, as he likes to play the ball directly and as quickly as possible

Mourinho has never played a fluid, for this to be a replication of his olden Chelsea tactic you need to change to rigid, as well as setting it to attack, as he likes to play the ball directly and as quickly as possible

Jose mourinho doesn't know what attack even means

Couldn't be more wrong...

Muri likes to sit deep and keeping things tight, but he plays attacking and direct football with very few passes.

Don't fool you few big matches, when was his aim to not concede.

Couldn't be more wrong...

Muri likes to sit deep and keeping things tight, but he plays attacking and direct football with very few passes.

Don't fool you few big matches, when was his aim to not concede.

Your describing counter attack there not attack. Also mourinhos style is to play even more defensive once he goes one up. We can't argue with facts and the fact is chelsea scored 30 less goals than Liverpool last season and 31 less than city. Also he conceded 10 less than city and 14 less than Liverpool. These are facts that prove he is more interested in defending than attacking. Mourinho is one of the most boring and defensive managers around.

Your describing counter attack there not attack. Also mourinhos style is to play even more defensive once he goes one up. We can't argue with facts and the fact is chelsea scored 30 less goals than Liverpool last season and 31 less than city. Also he conceded 10 less than city and 14 less than Liverpool. These are facts that prove he is more interested in defending than attacking. Mourinho is one of the most boring and defensive managers around.

I agree he plays more counter attacking football but I think if he had a striker as good as Suarez Chelsea would've had them 30 goals

If he's replicating the 04-06 tactic, and if you did see them play the mentality would be attack, but he was clever because when he was in comfortable position, he would put his players behind the ball, restricting space for opposition players and hit them on the counter

If he's replicating the 04-06 tactic, and if you did see them play the mentality would be attack, but he was clever because when he was in comfortable position, he would put his players behind the ball, restricting space for opposition players and hit them on the counter

So the mentality isn't attack then it's counter, you've just tied yourself up there started saying he plays attack then finished saying he plays counter

So the mentality isn't attack then it's counter, you've just tied yourself up there started saying he plays attack then finished saying he plays counter

The attacking mentality is very, very similar to counter btw.

I've stated 2 different things, i his 04-06 tactic he would play an attack mentality, this is because most teams played 4-4-2 and he played a 4-3-3 giving an advantage in the midfield due to the trio in there, in them days he would play attacking, pressing up high and trying to win the ball back, and example of this is when they demolished Arsenal..

He can employ a defensive tactic as well, which was against Liverpool, but we are not talking about that tactic, we are talking about the old tactic that he employed with Chelsea when they had drogba etc..

What i stated previously was that he has 2 tactical stages in them times, (Now gone to 3/4) one for attacking and one for counter attacking

Breh, could you do me a favour and check it out goals, that he managed to scorewith real madrid? IIRC it is still the record in la liga.

I am not his fan, but facts dont lie.

Breh, could you do me a favour and check it out goals, that he managed to scorewith real madrid? IIRC it is still the record in la liga.

I am not his fan, but facts dont lie.

1. Wtf does breh mean
2.Don't judge mourinho by his time at Real Madrid. He was forced to play attacking football there rather than his usual defensive style because attacking is the 'real Madrid way'. This is why he by many will be seen to have failed at Madrid because he wasn't able to play the style he wanted.

1. Wtf does breh mean
2.Don't judge mourinho by his time at Real Madrid. He was forced to play attacking football there rather than his usual defensive style because attacking is the 'real Madrid way'. This is why he by many will be seen to have failed at Madrid because he wasn't able to play the style he wanted.

If there was ever a bigger Mourinho hater, I'd be surprised. He always plays winning football with the components he has/wants. He admitted in an interview that it's easier to win negatively but if you put the statements on his 'mission at chelsea this time around' with the fact he CAN PLAY attacking football - he will be attack minded going into the future, and has been. So try not to be so biased by how effective he is at beating the big teams when it matters - cause no one cares how much you beat your rivals by, it's often close - winning is what matters.