You are probably too young to know, what an amazing job mourinho made with porto...attractive and attacking football. After abramovic fired him, he changed his philosophy.

#Hatersout

After abramovic fired him? But he was playing boring football for chelsea before this. Get out of his **** and realise he plays bad football. Credit to him if this is how he wants to win but I certainly don't agree with it. As I've said football is supposed to be entertaining.

Doing very well with this tactic with my Torino save..2nd in league first season..scoring is not a problem but conceding a lot if silly goals..

He was a boring manager his first stint at Chelsea, Inter and at Madrid he had some of the best players going, oh and the second spell at Chelsea even more boring. Had nothing to do with him being fired get out of his ****. Also he's a horrible person with the way he carries on too

Don't know why the discussion about Mourinho. If you don't like him, just don't use this tactic.

Earthzaaza, about the trainings, those on the print screen are the pre-season ones? What do you recommend during the season?

Best tact i've used in a while, really solid defensively and attacking wise really good!

I thought you would get amused knowing TheCoon is going to test this in the norwegian tippeliga with one of the random teams there that get promoted nxt season.

Looking exciting :)

In advance thank you, and stay tune for updates

The **** was here...

Last edited:
Don't know why the discussion about Mourinho. If you don't like him, just don't use this tactic.

Earthzaaza, about the trainings, those on the print screen are the pre-season ones? What do you recommend during the season?

The point was that this tactic is nothing like mourinhos tactic

The point was that this tactic is nothing like mourinhos tactic

How would you know?

Are you the special one?

Mourinho is like no other.
Se him announce a tactic, team plays totaly different.

Chelsea tactics are never the same.
Sure layout is what it is, but on the field.....

Jose Mourinho = Trickster
View attachment 349300

How would you know?

Are you the special one?

Mourinho is like no other.
Se him announce a tactic, team plays totaly different.

Chelsea tactics are never the same.
Sure layout is what it is, but on the field.....

Jose Mourinho = Trickster
View attachment 659608

Wtf are you on about I know because I've watched his teams play throughout his career and fell asleep watching many times.

Think you should avoid the drugs in the future mate

Haha :p

You clearly missed the point and the joke ^^

All i wanted to make out was that Mourinho tactics is not a tactic, but a fluid system were individual player instructions makes out the layout of how the teams he manage look onthe pitch.

Mourinho is probably the most skilled tactician in modern football, and despite i am not very fond of him as a person i cannot but respect him for his abileties to tailor games into how he se fit.

Hmm, your training preparation, is it really the one you linked in the screenshot?

Match prep:
Tactics.
General training: Teamwork.

Because for me it's so inconsistent :S I beat Man City away 5-0, and lose to Aston Villa 2-0 at home. Such a shame, because I really like the idea of tihs tactic. There are barely any good 433 formations around. :(