Not sure if the test was great when not using real players. I assume team strength is reflected though so it shows at least something. I'm gonna check this tactic and compare it to 4-3-3 strikerless to see which is better.
the players are real just I have a pirated version

****, my current test for a new tactic was with the same formation and same mentality, except I have 2 DM instead of 2 CM, with nearly the same TIs. Not with poacher, but with DLF and different OIs.

As I see this is going to be a popular one, so I leave this formation to you Miyagi, good luck.

****, my current test for a new tactic was with the same formation and same mentality, except I have 2 DM instead of 2 CM, with nearly the same TIs. Not with poacher, but with DLF and different OIs.

As I see this is going to be a popular one, so I leave this formation to you Miyagi, good luck.
thank you

a tweak is nothing disturbing the contrary or even another file because you have the different post :)

11 match 11 won on PL Capital one same all match all win !!!!

GPwJs.jpg

GPy7S.jpg

Pedro and Hazard are the Right / Left winger i training this palyer on role and Pedro is really Amazing !!!!
8 match 7 gol

GP3lt.jpg

Usually if it's not mentioned in the OP it doesn't matter who takes them.

well i want finish first the season whit Chelsea, later start save on Italy for see if work against underdog team....

How is that working? I tried to use a DLF instead of a Poacher but didn't work to good for me.

How is that working? I tried to use a DLF instead of a Poacher but didn't work to good for me.

It would be a different formation. But it works in the test only around 60% of the games, I have to find out to get ST score more.

It would be a different formation. But it works in the test only around 60% of the games, I have to find out to get ST score more.

Sounds good! The last Puscas made my DLF to score 17 in 11 matches! Was insane! Ill keep on trying to tweak this one and see if I can get more goals out of the forward!

changing the WM to IF would it drastically change the tactic??