changing the WM to IF would it drastically change the tactic??
at the moment, does not cost anything to change because the results will be very good or bad the performance is not very:$

Yellow cards

I started a save with this tactic, and the first thing I have to say (despite the good results) is: so. many. yellows.

Last edited:
For Corners i use ML and MR but other scheme....because this scheme on tactic is confused :/

Half Season : Win Win WIN every Match !!! whit full turn over squad !!!

GPXOs.jpg

GPOoS.jpg

I think whit Real Madrid, Bayern, Barcelona, and other BIG team u destroy the game ......

Miyagi San, does not assign a striker goals. Podolski 9 match 2 goals. (6,87)

Miyagi San, does not assign a striker goals. Podolski 9 match 2 goals. (6,87)

Podolski Proacher???? WTF !!! traing him ML and u get more best result, buy Giuseppe Rossi and the fantastic result !!! or try to buy Abumayeang XD

I have no problems with my striker not scoring goals

hello I would like the change to play with tactics with a small team please

at the moment,does not cost anythingto changebecause the resultswill be very goodorbadthe performanceis not very:$

just not allare suitablefor this position, but maybetoday I'll changesome of the rolesand lay out

Without being offensive with you mate, but I think you have some problem with your 'space' key on your keyboard :) Don't forget to use it!

Juststart with the fact thatI sayforwardlittlescores.but not so deepnot so simpleyou need to pick upthe roleof the attackerwith the appropriate parameters, andto teach himthat position:pView attachment 133597 it is an integral part of the tacticsof individualtraining

Will continue yesterday I started test number 2 and tactics changed only one item and its instructions
View attachment 133596 and slightlytweakedthe corners

Say a striker has not scored but then what is it?
View attachment 133595

Statistics for the89 matchesthe testnumber 2
View attachment 133594 and a little View attachment 133593

andsorry forEnglishIfromRussia andit is difficult for meto write in Englishbecause Inotvery muchknow;)

Last edited: