been using this tactic for the last 2 league seasons on my save. barnet have won the vanarama league by 21 points and currently sit top of sky bet league two at christmas with a 12 point lead. only downside i find is a weakness from defending corners and defenders on the left and right picking up a lot of yellow cards.
managed to get sinclair on loan from celtic, tommy doyle from man city and these two have been brilliant for me. sinclair outstanding.

Wow, I went out yesterday so just catching up after the hangover has subsided, loads of comments guys. It really is doing bits for everyone. I'll put the 4141 in the OP.

Can you put up a screenshot of your away 4123?

Only downside is the amount of yellows and reds!

its only small changes to original
ps. original 4411 is much stronger

Attachments

• 4-1-2-3 Spirit of 99.fmf
    45.4 KB · Views: 204
i dont think that there is any point to test it, original is much stronger... i have only tweak it because i'm 4123 weirdoo_O
Aww but it could be the best 4123 and I'm similiar do love a 4231 / 4123!

Aww but it could be the best 4123 and I'm similiar do love a 4231 / 4123!
tested combo 4231/4123 with Werder and finished 4th, so not to great. it probably would work with bigger teams.
Its very hard to find time to start a thread for it this days.

tested combo 4231/4123 with Werder and finished 4th, so not to great. it probably would work with bigger teams.
Its very hard to find time to start a thread for it this days.
If I can find a bit of time to upload a bunch I believe in you good sir! Of course Pav has to say okay to it to.

I’m the same as you guys, desperate for a working 4231/4123 this year!

Any tweaks that can be tested would be appreciated, happy for the 4231 I’m using to be tested if ok with Pav?

I'd like the 4141 tested to be fair as i prefer that shape, Looks better than the 4123. WE you are welcome to create a thread for that too as you have a load of screenshots for it by the looks. It's been said its a great base for tactics which is what it is all about. 4231 could be on the horizon too as someone won the league with Spurs in the thread, that's welcome to be tested as well. Maybe someone could do that in a save see how it goes and then we can create some more threads for different shapes :)

20191229202112_1.jpg

10 players in best bundesliga 11 for our 2nd season

starting my third season (will be second season using this tactic) and BANG! First league game 10-1 !!!

What a tactic!

Attachments

• NO1.png
    NO1.png
    237.7 KB · Views: 471
starting my third season (will be second season using this tactic) and BANG! First league game 10-1 !!!

What a tactic!
Are you using the original for every game?? Nice result!

Yep been using the original for every game. Sometimes I use the V3 recommended by @ThePav (when 0-0 at half time, I switch it to V3 and once i score i switch it back to the original)

Are you using the original for every game?? Nice result!

Yep been using the original for every game. Sometimes I use the V3 recommended by @ThePav (when 0-0 at half time, I switch it to V3 and once i score i switch it back to the original)
I can’t see the V3 :(

So... Few games in and these are the results. 10-1, 7-0, 7-3, 5-0....

My STRIKER scored 14 goals in 5 games. Insane.

Attachments

• NO1.png
    NO1.png
    255.9 KB · Views: 490
  • NO2.png
    NO2.png
    76.9 KB · Views: 416