4-4-2-Balkan style won Premiership with Newcastle in first season.

vujevic

Reaction score
4-4-2-Balkan style by Meraklija Vujevic

Before few days I decided to play with Newcastle,big club with decent amount of money but with bad owner and bad managers.When I created this tactic my priority have been to fit it for current Newcastle squad.Regarding my Newcastle team I signed Halilovic and in January Benteke as backup striker for Cisse who vent to Africa nations cup.Cabaye and Arfa on start season wanted to leave club what on end cost them spots in first 11.Alen Halilovic was my best player even he is 16 years old and he oscillating in some matches.People who know me they know that I personally don't like tactics which have wingers,also I didn't played this type of formation more then 7-8 years .

Y4Eh5G4.jpg

o9rloUN.jpg

FlOQJj3.jpg

Tactic

O3nCixU.jpg

Shouts-pass into space,work ball into box
Assistant manager-attend press conference,runs match training,gives team talks.

Player attributes and roles

GK-defend-comand of area,aerial ability
FB-left-suport-teamwork,stamina,pace,acceleration,crossing,work rate,tackling...

Fb-right-support- teamwork,stamina,pace,acceleration,crossing,work rate,tackling.

DC-defend-pace,acceleration,teamwork,concentration,composure,decision..

DMC-defend-work rate,stamina,tackling,concentration..

DPL-defend-tackling,creativity,stamina,passing,teamwork..

ML-winger-atack-pace,acceleration,dribbling,crossing,agility..

AMR-inside forward- pace,acceleration,dribbling,crossing,agility,long shot..

Poacher-dribling,finishing,composure,off the ball,pace,aceleration..

Deep lying forward- dribbling,finishing,composure,off the ball,pace,aceleration,creativity,long shot..

Inside forward must be properly used(AML-right foot,AMR-left foot).
If you have AML-inside forward you can reposition player in this tactic.
Major results

3BPCKWR.jpg

iFMxurO.jpg

Matches

zGg9bnw.jpg

4YK2hAu.jpg

LtMXCaO.jpg

Oc4obet.jpg

AMR-version
4-4-2-Balkan style by Meraklija-AMR-version.tac

AML-version

http://www.mediafire.com/?2fckeql7cy6beic

I am planing to update this topic with more results with some different teams,also I hope that some of you will try this fantastic tactic.

Last edited:
Wow,
Great results!
Anything specific you do away from home?

thanks

Wow,
Great results!
Anything specific you do away from home?

thanks

Basically I dont touch nothing,all the time using same strategy and same shouts.

It is created to be very simple because mostly I played this on my job.

Most of my friends have been shocked that Ben Arfa is substitute for 16 year old kid.

Now I need to go on my job,then I will take new club for testing,now is time to create AML-version.

regarding the club there are few options

West ham-Jarvis on inside forward,but team lacks fast strikers

Norwich-nice strikers but lack,deep lying playmaker.

there are few more from other leagues.

any suggestion for next club is velcomed.

Now I need to go on my job,then I will take new club for testing,now is time to create AML-version.

regarding the club there are few options

West ham-Jarvis on inside forward,but team lacks fast strikers

Norwich-nice strikers but lack,deep lying playmaker.

there are few more from other leagues.

any suggestion for next club is velcomed.
Aston Villa .

Looking good.

In french national division.

1-0
2-0
4-0
7-1
4-1

Wingers and Inside forwards ? I'm shocked - you must have a fever Vujevic :p

Nice result so what you like with this tactic?

Nice tactic, but how did you manage to get Halilovic first season? He cannot sign until 18.

am gonna use it in my second season with real madrid (i know, it's real madrid, but i bored with weak teams and started with something stronger), so if u guys have such a good results with Newcastle or something french from national ;P i should crash the game. we will see how it gonna look like with absolutely top team :).

Nice tactic, but how did you manage to get Halilovic first season? He cannot sign until 18.

playing LFC UPDATE patch also that rule not exist in Croatia btw I am Crotian so I know this

am gonna use it in my second season with real madrid (i know, it's real madrid, but i bored with weak teams and started with something stronger), so if u guys have such a good results with Newcastle or something french from national ;P i should crash the game. we will see how it gonna look like with absolutely top team :).

I think maybe most important thing is to have DLP with strong defensive ability's,he is from vital importance for your team.

I think Southampton is perfect team for AMR version,you just need to sign one central defender and you can fight for title.

Dlp-Shneiderlin
AMR-Ramirez
Poacher-Osvaldo

Last edited:
I think maybe most important thing is to have DLP with strong defensive ability's,he is from vital importance for your team.

Ozil as a playmaker, Neymar as a poacher and CR7 as a IF should work like a harm :).

Hi,

Will try your AML version with LFC update first season with Millwall!

Cheers

it's not working well with my real madrid, maybe because i play FMC without shouts which i can't use, i don't know.