4-4-2-Balkan style won Premiership with Newcastle in first season.

all training is done by assistant manager,all is on first page

I will play with Barnsley, AML version

BARNSLEY-mp 21

XSyrMzA.jpg

Assistant manager

gG5ffTg.jpg

Training

se4gMbZ.jpg

2ehcuDb.jpg

Transfers

jo26zRg.jpg

SnintRg.jpg

TbNNclI.jpg

On the paper my team looks really bad,no squad depth no quality but I will try to win Championship in first season.

Will do a similar test, this time im Wigan :)

If i wanna do the training myself, any suggestion what i should use?

thanks

Will do a similar test, this time im Wigan :)

If i wanna do the training myself, any suggestion what i should use?

thanks

sorry I caot help you with that,I never do by myself trainings it is just waste of time from my experience.

i sacke from my team with this tactic:(((

BARNSLEY-ANYTHING IS POSIBLE

ZorXLMl.jpg

NVFAElu.jpg

yJoFgAs.jpg

o16o42z.jpg

My team is really bad ,a lot of problem because of low squad size,I will try to bring some new faces in January transfer window.I managed already to buy Canadija even he is not really my type of player,he has low tackling and marking but I will try to fix that with individual training.

How big are my chances to win Championship?

dont worry about winning it geting them in the playoffs is huge well done

BARNSLEY-PUSHING HARD

H94zmtn.jpg

fHsDgYd.jpg

eC9Xvsn.jpg

ZRIAeC5.jpg

In January I managed to sign only 1 player D.Bisewar who is destroying defenses with his long shots.I hope I can menage this form in last 10 matches and win title.

I hope I will finish this today.

sorry I caot help you with that,I never do by myself trainings it is just waste of time from my experience.

Understand, but what general training do you use to set?

Looks really good for you btw! My Wigan team are not really geled yet, but having some great results during pre-season!

cheers

Barnsley won Championship

zb6XUNE.jpg

oR81gD4.jpg

hnQhL9i.jpg

NsBnzdw.jpg

dBrjX6P.jpg

WokINnr.jpg

This campaign showed that this tactic rocks even with bad team without any major squad changes.

You want me to continue with Barnsley or I start with new club in different league?

Barnsley won Championship

zb6XUNE.jpg

oR81gD4.jpg

hnQhL9i.jpg

NsBnzdw.jpg

dBrjX6P.jpg

WokINnr.jpg

This campaign showed that this tactic rocks even with bad team without any major squad changes.

You want me to continue with Barnsley or I start with new club in different league?
Can u continue ??I rreally wanna se barnsley playing on EPL or ever On CL !! I really wanna see how th tactic is against big teams!!Did u use your shouts with Barnsley??

Continue for 1 more season i want to see how a newly promoted team play vs the big teams also im currently managing swansea 5th in prem

Sorry if i dont understand you!
On the front page there is nothing that tells me what kind of training th general training is?! Ball-Control, balanced, teamwork etc.

Your SS only shows us what you have assign your coaches to do, attacking or defending for example!

Hoping you get what i mean?

thanks

Sorry if i dont understand you!
On the front page there is nothing that tells me what kind of training th general training is?! Ball-Control, balanced, teamwork etc.

Your SS only shows us what you have assign your coaches to do, attacking or defending for example!

Hoping you get what i mean?

thanks

He lets his assistant manager do the training

He lets his assistant manager do the training

Yeah, get that! But the *** man only do the match training, the general you have to set by yourself! And that is my question, whats your general training? :)

Yeah, get that! But the *** man only do the match training, the general you have to set by yourself! And that is my question, whats your general training? :)

Why does that matter? Use what suits your personal playing style and squad best.