4-4-2-Balkan style won Premiership with Newcastle in first season.

it's not working well with my real madrid, maybe because i play FMC without shouts which i can't use, i don't know.

The 'Work into Box' can be altered by changing players 'Long shots' to rarely, 'pass into space' by increasing 'through balls'

WEST HAM

I decided to test AML version with West Ham,off-course I have some certain new ideas regarding squad so I done few transfers.From tactical point of view I am interested to see how will Downing perform as AML and Carrol as DLF.Also because Jaskalainen have bad attributes in command of area and aerial ability I signed new goalkeeper.

TRANSFERS

y95zZwo.jpg

wR46XJ5.jpg

51ZjNqX.jpg

6Avzsjd.jpg

X40thU3.jpg

FIRST 11

BMS0MCT.jpg

What you think about my team,what is your opinion regarding this team?

FIRST MATCH

FlrC0h2.jpg

Just finished my first match as you can see strong defense performance of my team,btw J.Cole again injured 6 weeks...

It looks good but! Just need to ask what database you are using? And how did you get Benteke? With Newcastle you allways start with around 3 mil ?... And I know Benteke would cost more than that...

Gonna give this a try on my rangers save. Also does assistant do OI or are they left alone ?

Last edited:
Tactic looks good mate , I made one similar to this which i never released , looks like it works well.

It looks good but! Just need to ask what database you are using? And how did you get Benteke? With Newcastle you always start with around 3 mil ?... And I know Benteke would cost more than that...

I am playing LFC Marshal summer update,Benteke I signed because I have a lot of money in January,he was used as backup for Cisse and Guideti who have been fantastic for me.

Guideti is perfect DLF.

Just downloaded both versions and I had to make a change to the tactic due to injury etc so i dropped the DLF to a amc(R/F)depending on what version your playing)) to an advanced play maker with support role scored 5/5

and he scored to goals for me got a 9+ rating at the end

anyone want an upload?

Just downloaded this tactic. Will try it once I start up a new save.

Premiership-4 place

vcczaRZ.jpg

jtm6UX0.jpg

iymub56.jpg

aYjXAzt.jpg

AFdMFvu.jpg

yrWDQMf.jpg

N0CNn64.jpg

WVHdwoq.jpg

First season is finished ,a lot of matches without winner cost me higher position.Regarding my team, my defense have performed very well,J.Kean is really excellent youngster, on other hand my wingers and strikers didn't performed as I expected.In January I signed Figboosan,Marrone and Faraoni who improved quality of my team.

I received most requests to menage Stoke,so I will do that next.Stoke club is excellent opportunity for every manager,their squad is really big and overvalued so with correct transfer policy insane amount money can be made for transfers.Also I will use AMR version so I will buy for sure Halilovic and try to build team around him.

STOKE-Domination

FIRST 11

SOalRzA.jpg

TRANSFERS

d83qLxp.jpg

NiWDwmi.jpg

np5QC1Y.jpg

DYKNJYB.jpg

Gq9geRC.jpg
LLz6LmD.jpg

HALF SEASON

rm0u4MP.jpg

7MXKTuT.jpg

yZUrd1W.jpg

As you can see I really dominating with this team,only 1 defeat by Hull in 19 matches,my defense is insane strong ,also I have nice amount of excellent players.I playing in Liga cup semi final so I will try to win that competition also.

Any questions?

Last edited:
Stoke won double

RDGFhMg.jpg

BqSPcho.jpg

SOalRzA.jpg

9LiGTff.jpg

7OL0qLJ.jpg

eNDK7df.jpg

7xQdLa0.jpg

P1CwRO1.jpg

In January board gave me extra 18m for transfers,but I decided that I will stick with this player what I have already and that was good decision.Even with long term injuries of Halilovic,Shea and Guideti I managed to win Premiership without any problem.This team is really overpowered in defense and attacking set pieces and that resulted with only 3 defeats in 46 competitive matches.Long term injure of Halilovic opened position for Arnautovic who even managed to be part of best team of season.

Shawcros really dominated,he was 11 times voted as man of match ,world class performance of him.

I don't need Messi I have Shawcros!

What you think about my Stoke results?

Last edited:
and are the 2 tactics on the home page an exact copy of each other but with switch sides?