4-4-2-fm14-Balkan style by Meraklija Vujevic

vujevic

Reaction score
4-4-2-fm14-Balkan style by Meraklija Vujevic

With new patch 14.2 I decided to start playing Fm again and create similar tactic what I used in previous version http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...e-won-premiership-newcastle-first-season.html.

Like always i will test this tactic with various clubs and my ultimate goal will be to be in top 4 in first season.

I need your help to chose between Newcastle,Stoke and Southampton for my first club for testing.

southampton, wigan, west ham - the choices i would make, they are more underdogs than stoke and newcastle, if you can win the prem or get top 4 with my choices then it is a successful tactic, newcastle is too easy.

I received few private messages for Fulham and Norvich

HULL

HJ6XYph.jpg

UzAdcu9.jpg

Jtx6juE.jpg

h7zj7dw.jpg

kGguH1s.jpg

VTAWbo7.jpg

2oOcDFx.jpg

I am currently on half season with this club and my position is 6 place what is great result for this type of club.Even I am on half season, my tactic is not fluent because I done so many adjustments to make this work.My biggest problem was position of deep lying forward where I decided to use young A.Cambell who don't have good attributes for this role,but I decided to give him chance until January transfer window where is my plan to sign Rhodes.Other thing what I would like to change is my assistant manager who for me is doing match preparation and trainings so I need much better coach on that position.Regarding my team squad I really need to buy right full back,inside forward and goalie who is strong on catching crosses.

So I hope until end of season I will menage to even improve more this tactic.

Last edited:
HULL-Season 1-4 place

G0p3cl1.jpg

p7swXFd.jpg

ETqhM02.jpg

vijSVeD.jpg

iBDUhzx.jpg

d7qHFbx.jpg

jnTYM9h.jpg

Great result even all the time I was trying different approaches and player roles.

I am planing to test it with one more club so any suggestion regarding choice of club is welcomed.

Last edited:
Southampton or Stoke what to pick,basically I have already some kind of vision how to play with this clubs?

You could win the league with Southampton

I won with both clubs in first season in Fm13

fm14 have a lot of problems ,Si done very bad job.

both clubs have potential to fight for title in first season but Southampton have more squad depth then Stoke

STOKE

l6gpWuw.jpg

EwD9kSb.jpg

Few days ago I started to play with Stoke ,my goal is to try to win Premiership in first season.I am also trying to improve much more my tactic,currently I am struggling how to force my fullbacks to assist more.They have really high average rating without any assists after 13 matches so I am surprised with that.All my players on bench are on transfer list +Arnautovic.I really need to buy one more deep lying forward and one left foot inside forward to be more competitive.

I would like to hear your opinions regarding what players to buy for this two positions?

Last edited:
Looks excellent, well done.

SI in my opinion created very bad match engine,maybe even worst in last 10 years but I have passion for this type of game so I am trying to create best playable tactic.

SI in my opinion created very bad match engine,maybe even worst in last 10 years but I have passion for this type of game so I am trying to create best playable tactic.

I've struggled this year to be honest, I'll give your tactic a go once you release. I have a save where I have my Leeds side newly promoted to Prem.

STOKE-2 PLACE+WON LEAGUE CUP

Ezpy3HD.jpg

gRgRw82.jpg

P40iuZ3.jpg

dLXdNGc.jpg

I4GJI1C.jpg

UVhYXPe.jpg

qDlwzus.jpg

fwb7ti8.jpg

Even with low squad depth and low quality I managed to finish second and win league cup in first season.

I will upload now tactic and post it!

4-4-2-fm14-Balkan style by Meraklija

Last edited:
General tips

Use goalie who have high aerial and command of area attributes

Use full backs who have good defensive atributes like tackling and marking.
Try to use tall players for DLP and DMC position(Yaya Toure type)
Your advance playmaker need to have decent speed with high creativity, flair and passing(David Silva)
Your deep lying forward must have strong attributes in all areas.(Ibrahimovic)

Inside forward must be left footed with high long shot(Robben)
If you have any doubts between players, pick one who have higher morale.

A.F.C.Bournemouth

j3Mw0gZ.png

[
eP2VVbJ.jpg

A.F.C. Bournemouth is a football club playing in the Championship, the second tier in the English football league system. The club plays at the Goldsands Stadium in Kings Park, Boscombe, Bournemouth, Dorset and have been in existence since 1899.
Nicknamed The Cherries, the team traditionally played in red shirts with white sleeves until 1971, when the strip was changed to red and black stripes, similar to that of A.C. Milan. A predominantly red shirt was chosen for the 2004?05 and 2005?06 seasons before announcing a return to the stripes for the 2006?07 season due to fan demand.
After narrowly avoiding relegation from the Football League in the 2008?09 season, Bournemouth were promoted to League One at the end of the 2009?10. After making the League One play-off semi-finals in 2010?11 and achieving a mid-table finish in 2011?12, Bournemouth won promotion to the Championship putting them in the second tier of the league for only the second time in their history in the 2012?13 season.

So time is arrived to bring glory to this club,ultimate goal will be to win World club championship in period of 6 years.

How do you handle Opp. Instructions and Team Talks, i'm gonna give it a go with my newly promoted Leeds team and see how it goes.

How do you handle Opp. Instructions and Team Talks, i'm gonna give it a go with my newly promoted Leeds team and see how it goes.

all is done by assistant manager including trainings.

I do only individual trainings for first team players