4-4-2-fm14-Balkan style by Meraklija Vujevic

Will hopefully get round to trying this today, do you apply shouts during the game, or is it literally plug and play?

cheers

I've been playing FM14 with a lot of lower league clubs. But I can see this working a treat with Arsenal. Especially with Giroud at DLF and Ozil/Wilshere/Cazorla on the left as AP.

A.F.C.Bournemouth

Coaching staff

nKql4hA.jpg

Xa9rlGC.jpg

Transfers
KmqesUA.jpg

WfQ8eYw.jpg

First 11

GQSlf9S.jpg

Do I have any chance to win Championship with this team?

Cole and York are back
tdoyPwy.jpg

d97zCwY.jpg

My defenders are really bad so I receiving a lot of stupid goals by individual mistakes.Few matches I have been forced to replace one of my central defenders in middle of match because of their low rating.I have two black players in front who reminds me of Cole-Yorke deadly combination.

Promoted

K6hbIEI.jpg

P0KJyuY.jpg

ErC1RKL.jpg

1d6otlg.jpg

DitthON.jpg

8NHp6ju.jpg

cBEgCE4.jpg

gRcVlYI.jpg

wNUaOpA.jpg

My central defenders and my goalie have destroyed my dream to win title but on end with media prediction of 21 place we have been promoted.Two big clubs Watford and Leeds have been relegated so it was interesting season.

Any comments regarding this season?

For some reason I can't download the tactic, so I was just wondering what other team instructions are used? Are there any player Instructions?

REDESIGN OF MY TEAM

v7ZSI8y.jpg

sMl64b1.jpg

fOBh5i0.jpg

O4VG4N1.jpg

6gugee3.jpg

wAWqu4B.jpg

tLBPcnS.jpg

Complete new defense,also I hope to sign one defensive midfielder and to loan one striker and one central defender.
I hope Moyes do same thing with Manchester.

Last edited:
How do you get Kelvin the first year?

Ignore report of your scout that he is not interested most of time they will accept your offer if you give them short contract key player status and high bonuses.

Kelvin was in reserve so I managed to sign him

My policy is to sign players who will help me to win Champion league,if there is not on market available players for my club I just loan some players to fill up my squad.

Young talents who are younger then 23.

Last edited:
New ideas for my team

8IMXJvV.jpg

bGWghKM.jpg

I was on ski trip in France last few days,so I didn't have time to play Fm during that trip i really have fresh my mind so new ideas came for my team and my tactic.

First off all I decided to change roles of my two central midfielders,main reason is that my team really don't need deep lying playmaker who was slowing the tempo of my team so I didn't produced a lot of counter opportunities for my team.My new team captain is young star E.Dier who will be retrained and used as ball winning midfielder.Simone Pasa another young star player will be also retrained and used as box to box midfielder.I really hope that this changes will improve much more my tactic and my team.I also planing to do some minor changes with fullbacks.

Do you approve this changes and what is your opinion about this?

Last edited:
Cherries on top

xjAgbEa.jpg

zOxRHDy.jpg

Y59yGCS.jpg

hsW1vOv.jpg

After I redesigned tactic for this new patch 14.2.1 results are even much better ,look this results I am fighting for title with this team.I hope that board will give me some money in January transfer window to buy box to box midfielder and inside forward because I struggle with players on that positions.

Kelvin dominate in Premiership not only because of his attacking abilities,he is first in league by distance covered per match he is doing great defensive job also.

New redesigned tactic
http://www.mediafire.com/download/170t8oi3bb35xo6/4-4-2-fm14-Balkan+style+by+Meraklija.tac

What you thinking about my results?

Also any suggestion for some great young box to box player?

board gave me extra 12m for transfers

Last edited:
NEW YOUNGSTERS ARRIVED

JgNPKPX.jpg

ayG6s4T.jpg

XAfbVCK.jpg

232q4gw.jpg

Silva,Hoban and Pasa oscillating a lot so I lost some points because of that.My top scorer went to Africa nation so January will be very hard for my team.I managed to sign two great youngsters who will help in squad rotation.

Looks to be working very well. Going to give this a whirl tonight, let you know how I get on.